Plan

Bruce was immediately embraced by the boys when he stepped into the manor. All three of them started speaking in indistinct little voices-- most of which were just complaints about the League.

He gave the League a look and walked the boys to one of the master bedrooms, in hopes of somehow shushing them with a good night's sleep.

It took Bruce another few minutes of comforting his kids before he actually got to speak with the league.

After putting the boys to sleep, he gestured for Alfred to stay with them. Then, he walked over to the meeting room where the rest of the Justice League were anxiously waiting for him.

Everyone straightened up and looked alarmed and ready to get chewed up when Bruce entered the room.

"You had one job" Bruce grumbled as he glared daggers at anyone who dared look at him. "And you failed" he set his lips in a grim line and after a slight pause, he continued "Because you were irresponsible"

Everyone looked like they would break down from the excess guilt that weighed on their shoulders.

Bruce sighed.

"I'm going to retrieve my son. And you are to stay back"

Diana jolted at the statement. "We could help!" She exclaimed.

"You can stay back and babysit. You'll only cause trouble for me if you join me"

"But Bruce, we--" Clark started, but was ruthlessly shut down by Bruce.

"I don't need your assistance. You've already caused me enough trouble"  He paused for a moment, then continued. "But be ready with back up. If anything goes sideways, I want you to get Damian out of there"

"Wouldn't that be easier if we were to come with you?"

Bruce was so stubborn that it was really hard for that idea to get through his thick skull. He glared daggers at Barry, who asked the question without even thinking twice.

A rather tired sigh was heard. It was Alfred. "Master Bruce, let them go with you. They could be of great help"

Bruce thought about it for a while, then sighed, given up.

"Fine, whatever"

-------------------------

Whoa guys, I literally forgot about this story! :/

I can't really remember what I actually planned for this one.... But I'll try to make it worth reading...