Bruce's cooking skills

The next morning, when Diana and Clark came downstairs, the boys were already in the kitchen, doing stuff that seemed too tiring to watch.

Dick was hopping from the table to the chair and vice versa. Jason was making a wine glass-house on the kitchen counter and Tim was desperately trying to bring it down.

"Er... Kids?" Diana asked with Damian in her arms, gazing at his brothers.

It averted Jason's concentration and Tim managed to pull at a glass from the bottom, bringing the whole thing down. "Dumbo!" Jason yelled.

A gust of wind rushed towards the boys and in a blink of an eye, all the glasses were neatly set on the table.

"Whoaaa"

Clark stood at the side of the table, holding a glass in his hand.

"Superman just saved my ass!"

"Jason, language!" Dick scolded and looked at Clark apolegetically. Tim chuckled and Jason gave him a whack in the head.

"You kids should be more careful" Diana stated as she rocked Damian in her arms. "We won't always be around"

"We have Batman" Jason said pushing his chest up.

Clark noticed Dick giving Jason a nudge on his arm, earning a glare from him.

"He meant, we live in Gotham and all. And Batman is a pretty nice superhero" Dick said immediately. Tim couldn't help himself from giggling.

•••

Soon, Oliver and Barry came downstairs.

"So, are we going to order pizza?" Dick asked, all excited.

"We can cook for you" Clark said.

"You can cook?!" Tim asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, why?"

"Last month, Alfred was sick and Bruce almost set the kitchen on fire, trying to cook" Tim chuckled. "We then ordered pizza"

"Alfie never let us have pizza" Dick said with a thinking face. "He says, 'It's unhealthy, young master Grayson'" Dick said, with a fake British accent, earning a few chuckles from the elders.

"You don't have to worry about me setting the kitchen on fire. I cook for myself daily" Clark said smiling.

"Ookkaay then"

•••

The Justice League never imagined that serving three little boys breakfast could be so much of a job.

Tim was screaming his lungs out because Jason was taking away every food that was kept on his plate. Dick threw spoonfuls of cereals everywhere, saying he was making his own cannon balls with food.

Oliver almost got stabbed with a fork.

Barry was running back and forth, trying to dodge the baby food that came flying his way. It was thrown by Damian, who was trying to imitate what his big brother did.

Clark and Diana was desperately trying make the boys just sit down and finish their breakfast.

Who knew, looking after three little boys could be so much of a trouble?

______________________________________

Sorry for not updating :/

I'm trying, I swear!