The Cave Was Just Downstairs?!

"Beloved" the woman in the hologram spoke and raised an eyebrow at the Justice League who lined themselves behind Bruce.

"Rā's took away Damian" Bruce growled out and Talia's eyes sharpened into a glare.

"He is going to pay" Talia hissed and Bruce pursed his lips.

"Talia... I just wanted you to know..." Bruce said, his voice almost a whisper "If Rā's does anything to harm Damian, not even the Lazarus is going to be able to save him this time"

His voice was full of venom.

A smile tugged at The Assassin's lips and she gave the Knight a curt nod, ending the call shortly after.

Bruce heaved a heavy sigh and an awkward silence followed.

No one dared to speak anything.

Bruce just kept glaring at his computer screen.

As everyone stood there awkwardly and Barry tried to squeak out something, a British voice spoke out of nowhere.

"Master Bruce, I see you have returned"

Barry jumped at the sudden voice and a few bats flew off their hanging spot, disturbed.

As everyone turned to look at the source of the voice, the silhoutte of a lean man appeared in the stairways.

"Mr. Pennyworth?... H-how did you even get here?" Clark asked, surprised.

"Ah, if you didn't know, Sir, the manor was built on top of a cave" Alfred had a slight smirk tugging at his lips.

Diana gasped. "If there was an easier way to reach the cave, why did you not tell us?!"

"Yeah! My quiver is almost filled with water now!" Oliver threw his arms up in the air.

"You were getting weary and lazy by staying indoors. You ought to stretch your legs" Alfred said flatly and walked upto Bruce.

"Alfred, get the Batplane ready. I'm heading to Nanda Parbath" Bruce said as he walked past his butler and to the stairs.

"Right away, Sir" Alfred said and gestured for the League to follow Bruce, as he knew Bruce was not going to invite them upstairs.

Everyone sighed and followed the grumpy young billionaire.

------------------------------------------

Um... Thnx for reading this, I guess....

Leave a vote and comment if you are enjoying this...

Your comments mean a lot to me!

Oh, and please don't hesitate to say it if there is any mistake in the story... I mean, spellings and all (english is not my first language)

🙂❤️