Getting Along

The Justice Leaguers all sat in the Bat Plane in a really awkward silence. Batman looked like he was about to set fire to the spot he was glaring at. He had taken off his cowl since his identity was no longer a secret.

It was strange. It didn't seem to fit. That face and the suit. But then again, it was indeed Bruce Wayne under that suit all along. The master mind. The commander. The leader. The same womanizing play boy who lead a very successfull business in Gotham. Who'd have thought!

"Bruce, do we,... Uh, have a plan?" Superman asked when he was tired of fiddling with his fingers.

A grunt escaped the Bat's lips.

"I go in. You stay in the plane and back me up. Do not interfere unless necessary"

"But, we could do more than just that!" Wonder Woman protested.

"Ra's Al Ghul is over a thousand years old. He is too powerful and is not to be underestimated. You might get killed" Batman growled, but shook his head when the Leaguers eyed him unbelievingly.

They might get killed, but not him?!

"What's with the two of you anyway?" The Flash asked out of curiosity.

Batman grunted. Everyone almost thought he was not going to answer when silence filled the room. But Batman eventually spoke never the less.

"I burnt everything he had down to ashes"

"Literally or metaphorically?"

Batman's glare was enough to confirm the answer.

"Oh" Everyone was dumb struck.

"Let me guess, you weren't able to kill him" Green Lantern sounded somewhat teasing.

"I... Saved him thinking he was someone else"

Silence filled the air.

So, there he was, a normal person with no super powers of any sort, in a bat suit, saying that the only reason why an immortal criminal is still alive was because he mistakened him for someone else?!

Stuff were getting harder and harder for the Leaguers to believe.

"I want you to keep a close watch on the surroundings. Rā's' place is highly secured and moving past the ninjas is quite a challenge. Keep the intel active and report back every two minutes"

None of the heroes spoke, instead they just decided to burn Batman with their gazes (they had to atleast try).

"Batman, please. Let us help" Wonder Woman almost sounded as if she was pleading.

"You are helping"

Silence.

Superman couldn't help but wonder how stubborn a fully grown man could be.

Batman finally heaved a sigh in defeat. "Fine" he pimched the bridge of his nose. "But I go in first. You can all split up and clear the place. But you must report back every two minutes"

The leaguers all gasped in relief. They were glad he finally gave in. Now all they had to do was .... Do their thing.

______________________________

A/N

Umm ...Guys??? (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)

I would be surprised if ya'll still remember this story... ಠ⁠ᴥ⁠ಠ

Though I still don't know what to write, I decided to give it a go anyway. Hope I don't disappoint ya'll anymore TwT

P.s . I got a college entrance exam coming up...pray for meeee (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)