You are HIM?

It took the Justice League a pretty few hours to finally reach the waterfall.

"Wait, we are just going to dash into that waterfall?!" Green Arrow asked, scrunging his nose up a bit.

"There is no other way in, Ollie"

"I can't get wet! I don't have a spare suit!" Green Arrow deadpanned.

Barry shushed him by giving him a slight nudge on his arm.

Wonder Woman and Superman walked forward and into the waterfall.

"C'mon, we don't want to be left out" The Flash said and walked into the waterfall. Green Arrow tutted, but followed him anyway.

The four of them reached a dark cave, no light illuminating it at all.

"AARGH! BATS!" Oliver jumped as a few bats flew past them.

"Man, it's so scary in here" Barry mumbled as they walked further into the cave.

"I don't th--"

"Shush" Clark pointed forward, indicating a little flickering light in front. "We are here"

They followed the light and soon, they reached the infamous Batcave, the "home" of  Batman.

Everyone except Superman has never been there before. And that only increased their fascination for the place.

Oliver and Barry walked around with their mouth wide open. Even Diana's eyes were flickering with amazement.

"Whoa! A large dinosaur and a large penny!" Barry mused.

"Amazing" Diana commented.

Everyone were so deep in admiring the batcave that they almost forgot the fact that they were going to get chewed out by Batman in a few minutes.

Superman noticed the Batmobile and Batplane parked on their respective places.

How was Batman supposed to get in here without his transports?

As if an answer to Clark's question, the sound of a revving vehicle was heard in some distance.

Everyone's head perked up at the direction of the voice.

Barry drew himself close to Oliver and Diana as he foresaw all the worst scenarios that could happen.

Everyone waited anxiously and the revving got even louder as it neared them.

Soon, something entered the cave at the speed of light and stopped gracefully on an open space just meters away from where Superman stood.

And was that a... Purple Lamborghini?!

Since when did Batman drive anything other than the Batmobile or the Batplane?!

As Everyone stood there with confusion etched on their faces, the door of the Lambo opened and someone stepped out of the car.

"What the f*ck?!" Oliver yelled out as he put a hand above his head.

Bruce gave Oliver a glare that probably would burn him down to ashes.

Bruce looked like he ran straight to here out of his office. He wore a white shirt, only buttoned upto his chest, sleeves rolled up and a black dress pant. His hair was a mess, sticking out at every direction.

"Uh... Wh-where's your suit?" Clark somehow found the voice to speak.

Bruce glared at him. After a few moments of having Clark shrink under his glare, he growled out "Burned out from the excess radiation" (A/N  Spare me! TwT)

He then stomped to his computer.

"He--he is Batman?" Barry asked in a hushed tone as if he just processed everything that just happened.

Everyone else gave him a look and he went back at hiding behind Oliver.

Yes, he was Batman.

Clark, who got over the shock first, flew to where Bruce was furiously typing away in his computer.

"Bruce... We are.. Sorry. We will find your son"

He was fixed with a glare.

Clark felt guilt wash over him. Sure, Bruce was the Batman. But he was also a father. A loving father of four little boys. Clark couldn't even imagine how Bruce must be feeling right now.

They failed him...

Bruce was trying to reach out to some one. Soon, a familiar face appeared on the computer screen.

Bruce stood straight with his glaring face.

"Beloved"

------------------------

Hey dear readers,
What do u think of this story so far???

I honestly don't think this is how I wanted it to go.... Hopefully, it would turn out okay :)