Concerned Batdad

Bruce was almost done solving the kryptonite-case. Earlier than he had expected. It was almost time for him to get back to his kids.

He was so concerned. First, he was afraid that his most guarded secret would have somehow slipped off the tongue of one of the kids. Second, he wondered what trouble his kids must be given his fellow team mates.

He dialled his home number and put his phone to his ear, anxiously waiting for someone to pick up the call.

"Heelllooo, Wayne Manor, but B is not home" It brought a smile to Bruce's face when Dick spoke on the other side.

"Hey chum"

"Bruce?! Oh my God, Bruucee! I Miss Youu!"

Bruce chuckled "So do I, my boy. How's it going there?"

"All good" then Dick changed his voice into something he calls the "super-secretive-detective-tone" and continued. "Our base is safe and hidden"

Bruce could almost feel him smirk on the other side.

"That's great" he mused. "Where's Jason and Tim?"

"Oh, they are having a little game with the superhero guys"

Bruce started to feel his heart beat pick up. "Please don't tell me you convinced them to play hide and seek with you"

Dick's chuckle made Bruce want to faint.

"I'll call you later, B. I don't want to be found so soon. Byyeee!"

"No, wait Dick!" Bruce panicked but Dick had already ended the call. He could only imagine Dick giggling, sitting on top of God-knows-where.

He send a silent prayer to his fellow friends for they were most likely to get their brains blown off while trying to find the boys.