Arrival of Damian

The next day, Bruce was aline in the manor as  Alfred went out to purchase new electronics and furnitures after dropping the kids off at school. So he decided to go down to tha cave and work on some case files.

He would just go there as Bruce Wayne. No one would be able to see what's inside the cave. Not even Superman.

But he wears the Bat suit. He wears it to wherever he can. Because he needs to feel the weight of the armour and cape as he walks.

Bruce stood in front of the computer as he went through some files of the Riddler.

That's when he got that strange feeling. Someone is in the cave. In his cave.

He turned around to notice a lady in black tights. An assassin. A familiar one.

"My love" she spoke.

"Talia" Bruce wanted to throw a batarang at her but didn't, when she saw something cocooned up in her arms. A baby.

Bruce stared at her as she walked towards him.

•••

Bruce didn't know what to do. He looked down at the baby in his arms. A beautiful little boy. He couldn't believe he's a father. A real one.

The boy looks a lot like him, but with tan skin and emarald green eyes like Talia, his mother.

Talia raised him for seven months, hiding him from her father. But now, Rā's found out about his existence and the fact that he is the "detective's" son. He wanted to hurt the baby and take revenge.

"Protect and raise him, beloved", she said, "Protect our Damian"

•••

"Alfred?" Bruce spoke into the phone.

"Yes, sir?"

"Get some...... Baby products on your way back"

"May I ask why, sir?"

"I'll tell you when you get back. And please, hurry, Alfred. There's a... Um..."

"You can tell me when I get back, sir"

"Yeah thanks"

Bruce is glad he's got Alfred. The man could translate grunts from Bruce to actual words and act accordingly. And Bruce doesn't know what he would have been without him.

•••

"What kind of a lady leaves her son for someone else to raise?!"

"He is Bruce's son too, Jay"

Jason was so angry when he heard about what happened. He knew how much a little boy needs his mom. And it's a baby here. Now, Dick was trying to calm his little bro as Tim intently gazed down into lil Damian's face.

The baby was peacefully sleeping in his newly-brought cradle. Alfred was arranging baby-stuffs in Bruce's room making it look more like a nursery than a bedroom.

Bruce sat in his bed with his head on his hands.

"He's waking up!" Tim beamed as Damian's eyes started to open.

Bruce suddenly got up and sat his son on his lap. Damian leaned onto Bruce's chest.

"I'm a Big Brother!" Tim squealed and jumped up and down, clapping his hands.

Damian watched the boy with his eyes wide.

"Hey Jay, c'mon" Dick grabbed Jason's arm and pulled him towards the others.

"Heellloooo, Young Brucie, say hello to Big brother!" Dick said waving and Damian let out a giggle.

Bruce's heart fluttered as he watched all three of the boys get along really well. For the first time in many years, Alfred saw Bruce's smile actually reach his eyes. He felt a tear escape his eye as he watched them.