Years Later

"I'm home!" Mike yelled as he entered the house. "Daddy!" Emma yelled running up to him. "Hey sweetie. Where's your sister?" He asked her. "With papa." She replied. Mike picked up Emma and went to the kitchen where he saw his husband Will and his other daughter Olivia. "Hey honey." Mike said kissing Will's head. "Hey babe. I'm almost done with dinner." He said. Mike hummed. "Smells fantastic." He said. Will giggled. "My world famous lasagna." He said. Mike smiled. "Hey daddy." Said Olivia. "Hey Olivia." Hey said hugging her. "Dinner will be ready in 15 minutes. Mike? Can you get the girls changed?" Will asked. "Sure." He said. "Come on." He said the his daughters.

Mike, Emma, and Olivia went to their room. "Alright." Mike said to himself liking in their closet. "Here." He said handing Emma clothes. "And now Olivia." He said. Mike found some clothes and handed them to Olivia. They both were in some pajamas. "Dinners ready!" Will yelled. The three walked to the dinning room. The table was already set. "Looks delicious." Mike said siting down. "Thanks honey." Will said taking Mikes hand. Mike kissed Will on the cheek. Emma and Olivia made faces. "Ewwww." Olivia said. "Gross." Emma said. Mike and Will laughed.

How did Mike get so lucky?