See You Later

Will and this guy have been going out for some time now. Will really liked him. But then that all changed.

He was crying on Mikes shoulder explaining how he how his boyfriend cheating on him. Again. Will believed in second chances and thought that he would never do it again. But of course once a cheater always a cheater.

Mike gently rubbed his back and held his hand. Mike had had a crush on Will for so long now. But then Will got a boyfriend. A gross, cheater, asshole of a boyfriend.

Mike was furious. He was going to beat the shit out of him. He was the once who told Will not to get back with him. Mike knew this was going to happen. But wanted to be there for Will.

The next day Will stormed up to his now soon to be ex-boyfriend and slapped him right across the face.

He was mad. "What the hell babe!" Alex yelled. "No! No! Don't 'babe' me! You cheated! Again!" Will yelled.

Alex was taken back. "I- uh." Alex said. Will looked at him with disappointment.

"Will please! One more chance!" He begged. "No! I already gave you a second chance and that's enough! So enjoy the rest of your life asshole!" Will said walking away.

Mike then came up to Will and put his arm around Wills shoulder and kissed his head. Will leaned his head on Mikes shoulder. Mike looked back at Alex and flipped him off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter! I'm amazing! I know!

Have a wonderful day or night!

Words: 264