Really?

Will heard Mike and El fighting again. It's been happening more and more often. Will was about to walk away to stay out of their business when El said something that brought Will back.

"Do you really love me?" Will heard El said. Will was now confused. Of course Mike loved El. He said it last year. And he clearly loved her enough to totally ignore him.

Mike was now talking. "What? Of course I do!" He said. "Then say it." El said.

Mike went silent. So he doesn't love her? Will just decided to walk away. He didn't want to ease drop anymore. That's wrong.

He decided to go to his room and resume painting. He was painting all of his friends. He usually painted his friends. However he decided to paint his friends. All of them.

He smiled at the finished result. "Holy shit." Will for startled and turned around and saw Mike. Mike chuckled and sat down next to Will.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you." Mike said. Will smiled. "What's up?" Will asked.

"Me and El fought. Broke up. But anyway that's so cool." Mike said umbotherd.

Will looked at him surprised. "Oh. I am so very sorry about that." Will said.

Mike laid back on the bed. "It's alright. It was bound to happen anyway." Mike said. Will was now confused.

"What do you mean?" Will asked. Mike took a breath in.

"Well I've realized my feelings for someone else. Well she realized it before me. She wasn't mad but she was mad that I lied to her. I do feel bad." Mike said.

Will looked at him confused. "Huh? Who?" Will asked.

Mike smiled as he looked into Wills eyes. "You." Mike said. Will felt his face get hot.

"W-What?" He mustered out. "I love you." Mike said. Wills breathing got faster as he smiled.

"I love you too." Will said. Mike put a hand on his cheek and brought him closer.

"May I?" He asked. Will quickly nodded. Mike closed the gab between them.

Now they know. They will always have each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyyyyyyy bitches!

Words: 355