Ch 4.

~
"Psst Yangyang." Haechan whispered.

"What?" Yangyang whispered back to Haechan who was walking right beside him.

"Why does it feel like everyone is watching us."

Haechan noticed the eyes that were glued to him while he was walking down the hallway. He hug his books tighter to his chest and tried to look down at the floor to avoid eye contact.

"They are. Probably because we're new?" Yangyang questioned.

"I was thinking it could possibly be that too. But why are these stares so intense?? I feel like they're burning holes into my eye sockets."

"Maybe they don't get a lot of new faces often. Oh! This is my class! See you Haechan!" Yangyang disappeared through the doorframe.

"Bye." Haechan smiled but he was really frowning on the inside.

Now Haechan was going to have to walk by himself to the next building to his lecture. He felt anxious whenever he was alone and didn't like it. When he finally got to his destination he walked through the doors. He found a seat near the front because all the others were taken. He pulled out his books, set them on his desk, and sat down. Class started and Haechan was intently listening to the professor when he got a tap on his shoulder from the back.

It made him flinch, bringing back memories from his old school. If he turned around would someone throw a cup of water in his face? He really hoped not. Haechan reluctant turned and was faced with a guy with a cheeky grin.

"Are you really Haechan?" The guy asked as he folded his arms and rested his chin on it.

Why was he asking? Had the professor already notified all students that Haechan would be in the class beforehand? That was odd, he'd never thought it mattered enough to university professors to do that.

"Yes, why?"

"No reason. I just heard you were coming. You're probably not going to sit here for long since Mark likes to sit in the back." His thumb pointed behind him.

"What??" Haechan was confused with what he was saying.

"Oh right, you don't remember... anyways, I'm Shotaro by the way! Wanna be friends? I have all the cheat sheets to all the test so it'll be convenient being friends with me!"

The question caught him off guard so it made Haechan stutter a little. "Y-yeah sure! But I don't need any benefits for us to be friends."

"Really?!? That's great then! This class is really boring and the professor doesn't care, so we can chat the rest of the time. I'll also show you around campus after class and we can get my favorite crepes at the vendors too!"

~
"AHH!!! BE GENTLER HYUNG!!" Mark yelled as Taeyong cracked his arm back into place.

"Well I just fixed it didn't I?? Now go rest up so you can recover quickly. Why did you even get into a fight this time?!?"

"They were assholes. Wolves that weren't even part of a pack. I could take them on if I wasn't so out of it at the time."

"So you were heavily intoxicated? You must've said something to piss them off right?"

"Does it even matter? They're rogues. They pick a fight with anyone and anything. Now can you stop interrogating me?" mark groaned as he turned his body to the side.

"You know what? You're right. I have two children on my hands, I don't have time for this." Taeyong slapped an ice bag on Mark's chest in which the younger caught, after a grunt from the abrupt pain. Then Taeyong threw the covers back over Mark's head and left the room.