Ch 7.

~
"Haechan how was your day today?" Ten asked later at dinner.

"Um I don't know, it's was okay."

"What happened?"

"I met a guy who's probably a psychopath." He asnswered casually as he popped a fork of seasoned potato chunks in his mouth.

"Hm, sounds like an interesting enough individual . What's their name?" Lucas asked.

"Mark Night"

The other Sun clan vampires exchange concerned looks with each other but Haechan didn't notice and kept on talking.

"He claims he was my close friend back then. Oh! Do you guys perhaps remember him?"

Ten gulped before he spoke. "Oh yes I remember him. He was a very kind...uh person.
But I don't remember much more than that. How do you feel about him so far?" He asked nervously.

"I think he's kind of weird. All his actions confuse me."

"Do you think this guy is attractive at least?" Yangyang asked, cutting to the point. Winwin shot him a glare but the younger ignored it.

"Yeah he's pretty good looking. And if you're thinking about what I think you're thinking, then no, I'm not going to hook up with him."

"Aw" Yangyang whined.

"I'm over with being in a relationship. And plus, he's not even my ideal type. I like jockish guys that are secretly nerds, but this person looks and acts like he's in the mafia." Haechan shivers.

"You're literally comparing him with your ex."

"No I'm not, Yangyang!"

"Haechan just get over him already! He didn't even give a damn about you and made your life an even more miserable mess than it already is!"

"I already know so you don't have to explain it to me!!" Haechan shouted as he stood up abruptly from the table. He was annoyed at the way Yangyang had said everything, it was just an amplified version of what Haechan had already been thinking. Anger was surging throughout him and he felt a seer of pain forming again. "I'm going out to get some blood. I haven't had it in awhile." Haechan said as he exhaled loudly, leaving the table.

"Don't be out for too long Haechan!" Winwin warned.

Haechan nodded and went to the back where he opened the class door to the backyard. He walked far out into the wooded area and passed by some large oaks trees deeper into the woods. He finally finds the little mouse traps he'd set up the day before. He tried to unhook the trap and grab the mouse out but the little critter was too fast and slipped from his grasp. It began scurrying on the dirt path and Haechan had to run to chase it before it would disappear into the bushes.

As he kept running Haechan was slowly getting more tired and thought he probably wouldn't be getting any blood tonight. He was still going after the mouse when another animal caught the little critter's tail. The vampire stopped in his tracks and gulped at the large beast in front of him.

A wolf. A large charcoal black wolf had appeared and trapped the mouse under its's paw.

Haechan watch in shock as the wolf lowered it's head and picked up the small animal in its mouth. The wolf then turned towards the vampire and slowly started walking towards him.