Ch 23. (Finale)

"Mark nggh" Haechan sobbed, his face was drenched in tears that just kept rolling down to his chin. His body is in pure ecstasy but everything too much to take in at the same time.

Mark arched forward, closing the distance between his chest and the younger's back. Then he pressed his cheek against the latter. He appreciated the warmth of his skin, reassuring to Mark that Haechan was well and alive, but most importantly real. His hand reached for the younger and stuck two fingers into his mouth. They twirled around in Haechan's wet sticky tongue, long enough to shut him up for a second.

"Why are you crying? Hm?" Mark kissed the latter's nape and whispered in his ear "Do you not like it? Is this position too overwhelming?  You need to tell me properly Haechan-ah." Mark said in an endearing tone.

Once Haechan tried to use his voice to answer, Mark would shove his fingers deeper down his throat. It would take everything in him to try to not choke as Mark's fingers violated his mouth.

"Ug you're clenching-" mark grunted. He grabbed onto Haechan's hip and squeezed it tightly, the younger let out a moan before Mark slammed his member in once more. The younger jolted forward, loosing strength in his arms to keep him up. This caused him to fall and face palm into the pillow.

"AHHHH" Haechan screamed. Being pressed against his back, Mark had fallen with him and caused the older's member to be shoved even deeper inside of him with his insides already so wet. He was trying to fight his rationally, the pleasure was easing his madness from the heat. It felt...good, amazing even.

"I'm sorry baby I overdid it. I just can't believe that I can feel you again." The older peppered kisses on his nape.

"It's fine." Haechan manage to gasp out, still panting heavily.

Mark only took a short break of trailing hickeys onto the back of Haechan's neck before he hugged the latter's body and rolled over. Now they were both on their backs. Mark bent his elbows and used them to pin both Haechan's arms back. He then entered the younger again but this time Haechan could barely move on top of him.

Haechan felt his brain scatter to mush and become an utter mess. What was he doing? He was panicking while being in a state of ecstasy at the same time, it was so confusing. Haechan's adrenaline was at a max, his heart was thumping so fast and the thing is—he knew Mark felt the same.

Mark was ravishing the younger so much that he questioned whether Haechan was really in heat or if he was the one in a rut. Haechan was squirming on top of him but Mark only kept him caged there and pounded into him like an animal. No matter what he just couldn't stop.

They changed positions so that Mark was over top of Haechan and they faced each other. Connecting while still able to look into each other's faces.

He was really here. Haechan was really in front of him. After all these years, Mark could finally hold close what he deared most.

A tear fell down his face and Haechan had reached to touch him. "Mark what's wrong?" Haechan asked, concern etched on his face.

"I missed you so much." Mark replied, his voice slowly breaking. He didn't care if he looked pathetic, he couldn't hold it back anymore.

The younger reached up to hook onto Mark's neck and pull him down to embrace in his arms. " Oh Markie. Now you're the one crying" Haechan soothed him as he sobbed into the younger's chest. "Don't worry. I'm here now, and I love you so much."

"I love you too." Mark said as he hugged Haechan's body tightly. "I love you more than you would believe."

Mark knew for sure. There was no going back from this.