Ch 13.

~
Later that day Haechan awoke to some shuffling beside him.

"Hmm?" He turned over on his other side and lifted his eyelids.

"Sorry baby did I wake you?" A person had pulled up the blanket to Haechan's shoulder .

Haechan immediately jolted up and sat straight, clutching the covers tightly."What are you doing?!" He exclaimed.

"I didn't mean to startle you, I was trying to tuck you in." Mark said immediately and backed away from the bed.

"Oh okay." Haechan sighed in relief.

He wasn't alarmed by Mark's presence but it was the fact that he couldn't see the older's face clearly in the beginning.

"Where were you all this time?" Haechan plopped his head tiredly on the pillow again and asked groggily.

"I had an important meet up. I tried to finish as early as I could." Mark began shuffling in the drawer for something. " What about you?"

"Jungwoo took me shopping for some new clothes and I made lunch with Taeyong and the twins. It's comforting here, everyone is so welcoming and nice."

"Yeah they're usually like that." Mark had finally pulled out and object and walked over to the corner.

He pulled up the front of his shirt and started doing something with his hands out of Haechan's view.

"What are you doing Mark?"

Mark quickly pulled down his shirt. "Nothing." He answered.

Haechan didn't really care at first but the fact that Mark was trying to hide something piqued his interest. He lazily rolled off the bed and walked towards the older.

Mark turned around to check on him and almost jumped when he saw Haechan directly behind him.

"Haechan go away."

"No, what are you hiding?" He went on his tippy toes to peek over Mark's shoulder.

"It was a precious item of the person in this room. You're not allowed to see it."

"Stop lyinggg"

"I'm not! He cherished this item sooo much. He only allowed me to see and use it. Outsiders have no business butting in. Go back to sleep."

Haechan scowled and then pinched the older's side from the back.

"Ah!!" Mark yelled and with a flinch he dropped the object on the floor.

Haechan had crossed his hands. "Okay I get it." He sulked out of jealousy. In that moment something rolled out by his foot and he picked it up. "Bandage wraps?" He identified the object.

He looked at Mark and the older was holding his side in pain. Mark turned to him and extended his hand. "Give that to me."

"You were hurt?" Haechan's eyes softened, along with his tone.

"I'm seriously fine. Now give it back to me." Mark extended his hand out more.

"No. Take off your shirt. I'll do it"

"Haechan I can handle it myself." Mark scratch his head slight agitated.

He didn't want to show his wound because he knew it would look bad. He didn't want haechan to worry or make it a big deal over a small thing.

Haechan stood in front of Mark with his brows furrowed. His bottom lip was slightly jutting out in a pout and Mark thought that the younger looked too cute to dismiss.