Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Memories of Old

“You know our parents!?” Both Delilah and Jake said in surprise as Diantha nodded with a gentle smile.

"Yes, I have Delilah. We have known each other for such a long time and I was even at their wedding." She cheerfully pointed it out to her with a big smile across her face as they were heading out the stadium straight to the Pokémon Center. "So, as I said before, the Kalos region is a beautiful region."

"And you want my sister to go over there, enter the Kalos League?" Jake asked cautiously as they took a seat at the bench right outside of the Phenac City Stadium.

 "Yes, it's her choice if she wants to go there." Diantha responded calmly, crossed her arm over her chest giving them a warming smile. "I'm thinking it's a great opportunity for her." She explained to them. The Flora siblings didn't say a single word to her.

Diantha slowly took a deep breath and began to open her mouth to speak once more. Just before Diantha could speak, a voice called out to them. The three of them looked in the direction where they heard the voice. It was Julie with Delilah and Jake’s mother, Cecelia!

 It was Julie with Delilah and Jake’s mother, Cecelia!

“Oh my gosh..! Diantha is that you?” Her soft sweet melody voice rings out as Diantha smiles. The two walked toward each other and then they embraced. “Oh Cecelia! How long has it been?” “Quite a long time actually! I’ve just begun to wonder how you’re doing! I even heard from little Julie here that you battled my daughter Delilah! I wish I could have seen it myself…”

“Mom! Welcome back! Where’s father?” Jake smiled. Cecelia looked at Jake and smiled back. But then her smile faded in a blink of an eye. “Your father is still in the Kalos region… From what I heard… He’s been kidnapped by a mean team called.. Team Flare.”

“WHAT!?” Julie, Jake and Delilah shouted in shock once again. The mayor gasped with fear. Diantha looked at Cecelia and the mayor for a brief moment before nodding to them. “I have overstayed my welcome in Phenac City! I must head back to the Kalos region.” “But Diantha! What am I supposed to do with–” “There’s no time to stand here.” Diantha said firmly. “I must go now and make this report to the Kalos Police.” They all saw Diantha leaving in a rush.

“So this is happening again… Just a few years ago… A professor in this region was also kidnapped by an awful team… But our father is not a professor or anything…” Jake muttered to himself as Gallade sensed Jake’s negative energy. Then Gallade looked at the skies for a brief moment as the sun set down.

That very night, the family were eating at the dinner table while the mayor of the city made news all over the region about the battle, the upgrading of the two stadiums for Mega Evolution battles and the recent news of what happened to Jeremy Flora, the father of the Flora family.

Delilah stared at her food and didn't say a word at all that night. Then they heard someone knocking on their door. 

Jake sighed a little and gently stood up at the table, headed straight to the door to answer it. "Oh, hey guys you can come in." He answered walking back to the kitchen with four familiar people they have known since childhood.