Chapter 8

Chapter 8

The Revolution on Marc and Landon

The next day on their journey, Marc and Landon woke up with confusion about their father Lysandre. Of course they want to know what's the reason behind this recent action that he wanted Jeremy Flora kidnapped for. It won't be that easy for them of course as they traveled with Delilah's group and Ash's group to the next gym for Ash to get. But they took a small stop at Lagoon Town to meet up with one of there friends Shauna and Calem from the summer camp they have invited them to go to Aria's exhibition held in Lagoon Town.

Sure, Landon and Marc had their family to support but ever since their mother disappeared on a rainy day, Lysandre changed... He was no longer the loving father he used to be for Marc and Landon.

Flashback

"Landon! Marc! Food's ready!"

"Coming!" The two children spoke in response as their mother put their favorite dishes on the table. Their mother looked at the clock for the hour and sigh sadly.

"When is your father ever coming home...? He's been busy with this 'project' of his.."

"What's wrong Momma?"

"Oh, Marc... Nothing is wrong. It's just your father never comes home and always eats late when you two are going to bed... At this rate... Marc, Landon, listen to your dear mother... Whenever it happens to me in the near future, never lose sight of the truth. What I honestly see in your father now... He's not the same man I loved and married from a long time ago... Remember that my boys... Remember it..."

Flashback ENDS

"Mother... How much me and Marc wish you were here right now." Landon softly whispers as the gang were heading inside of the arena to watch Aria's exhibition.

Landon and Marc took a further seat not saying a single word with their arms crossed. But to their expectations, Gloria and Yuna really disliked it. They continued watching the performance when a wild Pancham appeared on the stage and began happily dancing around the stage. The crowd looked at the Pancham who interrupted the stage. "What is Pancham doing here?" Marc curiously asked with his eyes widened shocked as Pancham continued dancing on the stage. Serena looked at the wild Pancham on the stage while the crowd was upset. Aria herself was upset.

After the performance, Marc and Landon looked at the group. "We'll be right back guys." Marc spoke as they went off to their own little adventure in Lagoon City for now. Delilah looked at them for a moment.

"I hope they are okay..."

"I hope so too Delilah... I hope so too..." Julie said as she watched them walking around the city.

"Marc."

"Yeah Landon?"

"Remember how our mother taught us and told us to remember something? It's been on my mind for many years since our mother disappeared."

"What did she teach us? Now I'm trying to remember..." Marc scratched his head as Landon closed his eyes.

"Our mother's words are.."

"Whatever happens to me in the near future, never lose sight of the truth."

"Wait, so what mother's words are... She's saying that.."

"Yes Marc. You caught on right away... Father is not indeed the same father nor man as he was when our mother loved and married... Whatever happened to our father changed everything in our childhood and so on." Landon spoke as they looked at each other and nodded. "Father... We are coming for you." They walked out of Lagoon City to meet with their father Lysandre.