Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Kalos, here we come!

As the plane took to the skies, everyone on the plane slept due to the lack of sleep since they got to the Hoenn region after the events from the cruise ship. Delilah, who hasn't slept yet, looked at the window. "Hey sister?" Jake whispered to her. "You should really get some sleep. If you sleep, I'll sleep too." "Fine." She sighed in defeat as they both finally slept.

As they both started to sleep on the flight to Kalos, Delilah had a dream. And unfortunately enough it wasn't a dream... It was a nightmare. She tossed her head left and right in agony of pain and the horror of what could've happened to her father by Team Flare. She then gasped softly and opened her eyes in a quick panic. She looked at everyone to be sure she didn't wake them up by accident while the plane was still flying.

'W-What was that dream..? Was that dream a warning or...? Was it something else...?'Delilah thought to herself as she was still feeling uneasy after waking up from a nightmare.

She panted her breath in fear, but she finally got herself together to calm down and return to sleep once more. Everyone seems to have a nice nap while the airplane flies in the sky, and when you think it was a peaceful flight... It was indeed a nice and quiet peace of mind.

Jake's Pov

I heard the flight attendant speaking and I finally opened my eyes. "We're going to land on land in just a few minutes from now. Please fasten your seat belts as we might have turbulence on the way to land the aircraft. We hope you all enjoy the flight and safe travels."

I look at everyone's seat belts. I sighed and gently got up to make sure everyone's seat belts were fastened. Not everyone had it on properly so I did as a precaution. I went back to my seat and fastened my seat belt on as we hit the turbulence and landed safely.

Naoki was the first who woke up from the turbulence. Natasha and Delilah woke up as soon as the aircraft safely landed. Julie and Miyoko were fast asleep for the entire ride. I gently smiled at Julie and Miyoko since the two knew each other since she came to live with us in the Orre region.

You see, Julie was originally from Kanto in Celadon City where her family is. Her parents are really, really nice. Unfortunately, her father got a job offer in the Sinnoh region in Hearthome City and Julie's mother refuses to go. So they argued until they filed for divorce. Luckily enough, it was my father Jeremy Flora who stopped things from getting it worse, taking Julie as her uncle and caregiver. But my father had one request for the two. If they got a job in the Orre region, join our family instead of making the situation worse for Julie. Both Julie's parents miraculously agreed to come and live with our family in the Orre region as her father got another job offer but it's in the Orre region in Phenac City where we are currently living. All ends well, ends well as they say right?

"Julie, Miyoko, wake up, we just landed." Natasha gently spoke to them as I looked at Delilah. She shrugged and went on her merry way as well. 'That's definitely Delilah for you...' I thought to myself as I sighed. Delilah was never THAT cold, but she is a very respected Pokemon Trainer and Champion of the Phenac City Stadium. Things like this sometimes worry me as her older brother.

When my younger sister, Delilah Flora was born, my parents knew something special about her. When she was 4 months old, she started to open her eyes. Father gasped at the sight of it. I legitimately thought that my family would disown her because of her two color eyes. But in the end, my father embraced her with love and care. I remember the time when she first started going to school, I always have to protect her because of potential bullying. But luckily, her first day of school was all I could hear... It brings joy to the family as we heard it every so often when school's over for the day.