Chapter 5

This chapter will be a trigger warning, because it is going to have some dark themes mentioning about sexual assault. 

Hope you enjoy this update of chapters, you guys.
______________________________________

Chapter 5
Kasper and Eleanor

    “Why did we get these brats?” A rude female voice called them out to her boyfriend. “I would rather be with a better group than that two eyed freak from Pallet Town.” “Now Eleanor, now’s not the time to say things. But yeah, I do agree.”

“Ugh! Will you just shut up?! I’m trying to sleep here!” Julie snapped as the morning sun rose. It’s been Day 1 since they all arrived at the Pokémon Summer Camp the other day and both Delilah and Julie got put in the worst team possible thanks to Kasper and Eleanor. They always lose points and they are always in last place. Since they already meet new trainers, it’s time for them to battle. First off they already saw Kaspar and Eleanor double team against Luka McCross and Kawamoto Takashi. In the end of the match, Luka and Kawamoto won. Their second time to watch a match is Joshua and Reto in a Single Battle match. It ended up in a draw. Now they are about to watch the battle against Calem and Ashley today.

“Attention all Trainers, please come to the dining hall.” The loudspeaker sounded in the background as everyone got up, showered, got dressed and went on their merry way to the dining hall where Sycamore is standing on the podium.

“Bonjour! How did you all sleep? I hope you are having fun cause we have a new member for the Pokémon Summer Camp, please introduce yourself.”

“Good morning. I’m Jake Florah and I will be a staff member starting today until Pokémon Summer Camp is concluded. I’m from the Orre region as you may not know.”

“Woah… The Orre region? That’s so unheard of!”

“The Orre region? I’m super curious about that one, I might wanna travel there! If they implement Showcase and Contest there…”

“The Orre region? Hey, isn’t that where Julie, Delilah and the Takashi family are from?” Shauna, one of their new friends they just met, asked her friends. The girl trainer with black hair and two eye colors tilted her head in confusion. “O-Orre region?”

“Oh, you don’t know about it?” Delilah asked her from across the table as she shook her head sadly, having no knowledge. Delilah smiled softly. “It’s okay, my older brother Jake will explain it.”

“As you can see, the Orre region is in the world we live in. The Orre region is also very nice and beautiful. Where the Takashi family and my family live is in Phenac City. There, we have a Pokémon Center, a Pokémart, a Pre Gym for trainers who want to take up in the colosseum and most of all, the Phenac City Stadium. The stadium has been recently upgraded for trainers all over the world who can master Mega Evolution.”

“Really?! That’s awesome!” The trainer with his Pikachu smiled as his Pikachu cheered.

“As for today’s activity.. It’s the day to get to know everyone at the Pokémon Summer Camp. So we have a draft on the screen to see who each trainer is facing.”

Jake then picked four papers and unfolded them. Sycamore looked at the names and nodded to Jake. “First match will be Ashley vs Calem. After dinner, it’s surprisingly a double battle.”

“Wait, a double battle!? That’s cool! I wonder who it will be!”

“Ash, you’re always full of energy….” The little girl Bonnie sweat dropped as his brother Clemont sweat drops with her.