8. Coming Out

Shoto's POV

I was woken up by my brother knocking at the door. "Hey Shoto, we're going to the gym for like an hour or 2, can you watch the kids?"

"Yeah sure," I said rubbing my eyes.

"They're not up yet but just in case, sorry you can go back to bed afterwards.."

"It's okay." I got out of bed and got changed. I picked up my phone.

IT'S 6AM? WHAT THE FUCK? WHO GOES TO THE GYM THAT EARLY? I mean I guess people that are really committed, God damn.

I got out my room and was immediately bombarded with 3 children, 2 dogs, and a cat.

"Good morning.." I wiped the sleep from my eyes.

"Good morning!" They yelled.

"It's too early for yelling..." I said.

"Will you make us breakfast?" Hato asked.

"Yeah sure," I said.

"Can I have a piggyback ride?" Kouten asked.

"Wait Can I?" Hato asked.

I didn't want to... so I did the first thing that came to mind. Which was freeze the stairs and slide down them. They all got excited and slid down the stairs.

Ah fuck, now I have to clean that up. I made them breakfast aka gave them cereal, and cleaned up the mess I made with my ice. Which took an hour or so. I made a few videos with them because they are cute as fuck. I also had to feed the animals and wash the dishes. Damn I feel bad for stay at home moms... WAIT IS TOUYA A STAY AT HOME DAD? I feel for him honestly.

Touya finally came home 2 hours and something minutes later. "I'm home- wow, you have them... well behaved?"

"Yeah?" I said.

"How...?"

"I don't know it just happened."

"Did you feed them?"

"Yeah."

"What about the animals?"

"Yeah."

"Even Hamster?"

"Yup."

"Wow" he said. "I'm impressed, I might start paying you"

"Cool." I said. It was 8:36am right now. Shit I didn't ask about going with Natsuo. Touya went upstairs to go shower.

I sat and watched Steven Universe with the kids. Honestly an amazing show. 10/10.

Touya came down after 4 episodes. He must have taken a nap because he looked tired. He sat down at the other side of the couch from me. I sat up and sat right next to him.

He looked at me suspiciously. "What's up?" He asked.

"Can you take me to the mall to meet Natsuo at 12?"

"Yeah, sure..." He said.

"...."

"...."

"Do you want to come?" I blurted out.

"Um well Natsuo doesn't really know, and where would I put the kids?"

"You can leave them with Mitsuki, she loves kids."

"Well- he still doesn't know."

"Well he's not an asshole?"

"I already met him, it would be awkward.."