16. Help?

Shoto's POV

The online classes have been really cool. It's really easy, too. I have a lot of things to do in the meantime, which is boring, but yeah, it's still cool. But the training is really limited. It's stupid cause I don't have the whole arena to do whatever I want anymore. I have a small backyard where I can't burn the grass, and if I leave ice everywhere, I have to clean it up. Well, it's actually pretty big, but compared to the arena, it sucks ass.

"What's the schedule?" Hawks asked Touya. Touya looked at his phone. 

"Umm, well for upcoming things... like big things?" Touya asked. I stared at my history homework, trying not to get distracted by their conversation. "You have to go to parent conferences next week."

"Why only me?" 

"Because I don't want to go, and I'll do your work."

"Xaothfgjgjdmghalgscxmntlarthfdnyjfujtukuyf fine," his speech was literally like a verbal key smash. 

"Shoto, when do you have to go to school for your tests?" Touya asked. 

"Tomorrow," I stated. Today is Thursday and- and I still haven't studied for any of my tests. Wow. That fucking sucks. I mean I was able to take the other tests from home except my English one. The one I need the most help with. 

"On Wednesday, we're wedding planning in the afternoon. And the conference is on Thursday night," Touya continued to look at his calendar.

"Do you know English?" I looked at both of them.

"Yeah," they responded at the same time. 

"He's better at it," Touya pointed to Hawks. 

"That's ‘cause it's kinda like my first language," he sighed. 

"What? It either is or isn't," I narrowed my eyes in confusion. 

"I learned both simultaneously," he sighed. "It wasn't a good idea."

"That's... weird," I opened my mouth slightly. "Anyways, can you help me with this?"

"Me?" Hawks gasped. "No," he was in disbelief. "No, Touya you should do it."

"What why? You're better at English," he defended. 

"You're better at math," Hawks started a rebuttal. 

"Bitch... what," Touya cringed. "It's English, not math."

"If you don't want to-"

"No, no, I can. But like... me? I don't think that's a good idea," He smiled. 

"Just do it," Touya rolled his eyes. 

"I- are you sure?" He asked. 

"Dude, just do it," Touya laughed. 

"If you're sure?????" He was in absolute confusion for absolutely no fucking reason. 

"Oh my fucking god. Just do it, I'm gonna look after the kids," Touya walked away. 

Hawks awkwardly stood, peering in my direction. "What do you need help with in English?" 

"Why were you so confused?" I asked instead of actually answering his question. We procrastinate, push back a bit again. 

"Oh," he looked down, back and forth. Like he was contemplating whether to tell me. "I'm a fucking dumbass," he finally stated. "I don't think it would be a good idea to ask me for help. I'm not a good option at all." 

"But you seem very strategic," I questioned. "You act like a dumbass, but you don't actually seem like one."

"I mean like math, terrible at that-"

"Everyone is bad at math." I'm great with math, but I'm not gonna say that. 

"Touya is amazing at math," he looked away slightly. 

"That's Touya, an academic genius. You have the right things for you, strategy, and most likely a high EQ," I stated my honest opinion. "Being bad at math doesn't necessarily mean you're a dumbass."

"Oh." He mumbled "Yeah so, what do you need help with?" 

《♡》

Teehee teehee, sorry guys, another is coming in 24 to 48 hours (don't wanna be specific since people live in different parts of the world) also I know this is short but the next one is gonna be way longer I swear 🤞🏻

Words: 635