◡̈⠀ ☆⠀· ⭟ greek gods ━━ 03.

━━ THIRD-PERSON

━━ THIRD-PERSON.

now playing ━━ white tee by summer walker, no1-noah .

━━ ARES.

In Greek mythology, Ares was the god of war , he wasn't always appreciated. He was known for his quick temper, aggressiveness, and an unquenchable thirst for conflict. He was one of the gods that didn't dare to assault a woman or force them into a relationship, unlike Zeus. He was able to seduce Aphrodite , the goddess of love , the Venus . That's how she named the middle child.

The mother of the three brothers named them with all the feelings she felt at the time when she had them, all that anger she had inside was never revealed to the 'public'. She had Ares at that time, she decided to name him after the god of war, aggressiveness . All that anger towards her husband was kept in and it kept building up till the day she died.

She knew he would grow to become someone rebellious and quick-tempered, she knew everything.

━━ EROS.

Eros , the god of carnal love . He was known as the Cupid or the Amor, love, and desire . The feelings the mother felt at that time. When she first married their father, she felt the happiest in those years, before it became a nightmare . She felt lust,and desire, she was so in love at the time that she didn't realize she was digging her hole, making herself a never-ending tunnel. As it is known, Eros, Cupid, was always seen with a blindfold to show that love is blind .

That's how she named the oldest.

━━ ZELUS.

Zelus, the god who was known for his qualities of, dedication , envy , emulation , eager rivalry , jealousy  and zeal . His name derived from 'zeal' - envy . He was always associated with Phthonos, the spirit of romantic jealousy, and Eris, the driving force of competition. The meaning of his name was 'to look against in a hostile manner'. That's what the mother felt in those years, the husband would bring home women, forgetting about her completely. She cried to sleep those nights, till her very last day .

Those days were the most painful, knowing that the man she loved fell out of love and had forgotten about her. That's what she felt when she was pregnant with her last child. Her husband didn't come to the hospital when she was giving birth, because he had 'work'. She could hear the gossip of the nurses, "Oh, poor woman her husband refuses to come here to see her .." .

Those nights she stayed in her hospital bed, cradling Zelus in her arms, she hugged him tight to give him warmth till he fell asleep.

"Please, Giulio! Just please, don't take these kids away .. they're the ones that are left for me! Please don't leave me!" the woman yelled in tears, eyes red and swollen, snot coming out of her nose, mixing with the saliva on the corner of her mouth. Her throat was sore from all the yelling and begging, her nails dug into the man's legsas she crawled on the floor, holding him as close as possible. She kneeled on the floor rubbing her hands together in a begging manner, her white expensive dress now dirty from staying on the floor.

"I'll let you stay with them just because I'm always busy with work." the man finally said, his croaky voice echoed through the woman's ears.

"You're lucky you're their mother." the man said under his breath before shoving her away and walking away.

The woman finally let out a relieved sigh, "Shibal .." she cursed under her breath in her foreign language.

She slowly got up from the dirty floor making her way to the door, she limped as her whole body hurt. She made sure to take a shower and hide all the bruises before putting the kids to sleep.

━━ K OO 'S NOT E S! like I said - if you don't remember, check the warnings, abuse, smoking, drinking etc

━━ K OO 'S NOT E S!
like I said - if you don't
remember, check the warnings,
abuse, smoking, drinking etc ..
remember !! ⭟ the mother is
korean and the father is italian.

 remember !! ⭟ the mother is korean and the father is italian

i love y'all so much <33