◡̈⠀ ☆⠀· ⭟ second time is a charm ━━ 12.

━━ NO ONE

━━ NO ONE.

now playing ━━ babydoll by ari abdul.

7:50 am.

Mareeh and Noelle walked through the bustling halls of the big university to get to their first class, anatomy, but they were sure it would be just a day of introductions and making a basic map of the whole school year for the students.

They finally got to the lecture class, I was big, hundreds of chairs, the writing board was big at the front for everyone to see from any seat, there was a projector, a white board and a black board all together. They sat in the middle, they were too scared to sit at the front and too cautious about not being able to hear and see well to sit at the back.

The lecture hall started getting filled with students, most of them wearing pearl necklaces, shiny expensive watches and bracelets, signed brand clothing and the most expensive and popular shoes on their feet. The two girls started feeling uncomfortable as they stared at all the pretty girls entering the lecture hall.

They weren't dressed badly, they were wearing a similar style, just to fit in with the rich people of this university. Mareeh was wearing a white dress shirt with a black cardigan on top, pairing it a black polo mini skirt with Dior tights and black Chanel leather boots, her ears were adorned with pearl earrings and her gold piercings, complimenting the pearl Vivienne Westwood necklace on her neck. All gifts she got for her birthday. She wanted to ditch her usual style when she was at school to not get made fun of like the old times.

Noelle was wearing a white Chanel shirt, mom jeans paired with a black and gold belt, a leather trench coat and black Chanel short heels, gold bracelets and a gold Pandora necklace. They choose each other's outfits, a way of starting their first day of uni in a good way.

The room was immediately filled with people talking, as everyone sat down, the noises slowly died down as a man entered the room.