◡̈⠀ ☆⠀· ⭟ birthday girl ━━ 08.

━━ BOACHE MAREEH

━━ BOACHE MAREEH.

now playing ━━ bum bum tam tam by MC fioti.

this chap will contain mature content!! : drinking, smoking, dancing(inappropriately) + lil steamy moment ;))

Mareeh sat in her chair, staring at the small white envelope adorned with gold decorations. A name written in black ink on it, she had been staring at it for about 15 minutes. Contemplating if she should give it or not.

She had given all her friends and classmates the invitation, even sent a few to some of the people she became friends with who live in her neighborhood.

The last three were for Eros and Zelus, and their other brother who she had still hasn't seen yet, but she wanted to do something nice, the only problem was that she was scared to give it. She didn't know if she had to put it in their mail box or give it directly. She quickly got up from her seat, taking the envelope that was sealed with red candle wax and rich drawings taking shape on it. She took her zip-up hoodie from hanger and rushed outside.

That was 10 minutes ago — She was still standing in front of the big gate. She clicked the door bell, and was asked to identify herself, saying her name, and hearing a 'you can come in' from the intercom, the gates opened.

She walked to the front door, knocked on it a few times and waited for someone to open. She was welcomed by a tall man standing in front of her, in a tank top and black slacks, his black belt loose around his waist. He had tattoos all over and his hair was long and messy, silver earrings and a small nose piercing. He had a fine biuld, many muscles and his chest was prominent.

He looked the same height as Eros. The soon to be 19 year old glanced up to meet the eyes of the intimidating man, who had the same aura as Eros.

"Chi sei?" he asked. Mareeh tilted her head, not understanding what language he was speaking. Was it Spanish, Portuguese, French or Italian?