◡̈⠀ ☆⠀· ⭟ dare you say ━━ 10.

now playing ━━ visions of gideon by sufjan stevens

sufjan stevens.

EROS.

!! TW : abuse, violence, mentions of blood!!

I walked through the rain, the rain filtered in my hoodie, forgetting to take an umbrella with me in the morning had it's consequences. I clutched my backpack shivering under the rain.

Soft smoke came out of my mouth as I opened my mouth to breath, sniffing every now and then. My phone was dead, I couldn't call Laurell to come pick me up. 7pm, I was late for dinner, I decided to walk home instead of taking my bike after basketball practice, it was a really bad idea.

I decided to run home, my shoes now wet and dirty from the rain and mud I was stepping in, I finnaly stopped running, now out of breath standing infront of the big gate. I put in the code and it opened, I walked through the front garden and finally got to the main.

I already knew what was going to happen, I stared at my shaking hand hovering on top of the doorknob, I took a deep breath before opening it.

"Hey, you're finally back." I was gretted by Laurell cherry voice, as she took my backpack and gave it to a made. "Go take a shower and change, your father's here. We're having dinner together today." she said with a soft smile.

I mumbled a soft 'ok' before making my way to my room. I kicked my shoes off and entered the bathroom, swiftly taking my clothes off and getting under the hot water. I felt all the tension in my body vanish, I relaxed my shoulders, feeling the water hit my scalp.

I got out of the shower and got dressed before going into the dining room. I sat besides Laurell at the table, my father sitting in front of me. He didn't spare to even look at me, I sighed looking at the food on the plate in front of me.

We all ate quietly, no one saying a word in that uncomfortable room.

"So, how are your grades?" I father's voice rang through my ears, I raised my head up a bit shaken, it was the first time in weeks that I heard him talk, to me. "They're good." I responded, getting a hum in response from him.