◡̈⠀ ☆⠀· ⭟ professionalism ━━ 18.

now playing ━━ older by isabel larosa

━━ MAREEH.

Mareeh walked through the big halls of the university, holding her books tightly to her chest

Mareeh walked through the big halls of the university, holding her books tightly to her chest. She rushed to get to her biochemistry class, she wasn't late but she wanted to reserve a few seat for her and her friends.

She entered the big lecture hall, and walked up the stairs to find the perfect row, there were a few student sitting here and there. She sat down and placed her bag on the chair besides her, hoping that someone wouldn't approach her to ask if the seat were taken.

She saw Noelle and She'la entering the hall, they spotted the short haired girl sitting and marched towards her, walking a few steps.

"Girl! Where were you last night?!" the best friend asked hugging the girl tightly.

"I was so worried, I thought you got kidnapped, you didn't even answer my calls!" she said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Um... I stayed at a friend's, they took me home earlier this morning. My phone was on silent so I didn't hear your calls, I'm sorry babes." she apologized to her friend.

"I also got a but worried when Noelle called me to ask if I you got home." She'la said with a hand on her chest, her short fingers adorned in silver rings, the rings on the hand placed on her chest matched with her necklace. Three silver necklaces around her neck, one with a blue evil eye, another one with a hand figure with an eye carved in and the last one with a green crystal surrounded by a thin silver wire.

Her nails were long coffin nails, painted in a dark sultry red. Her small curls were let down at her back, and pushed away from her face with a green scarf. She wore her usual long skirt with a small crop top and multicolored waist beads, on her arm hanged a brown tote bag.

Noelle was wearing a light blue sundress with her hair down in a long ponytail braid that went all the way to her knees, she clutched a white tote bag on her side. she had a few colored glass and plastic rings on her fingers, and her nails always looked clean with her nude and white colored french tips.