◡̈⠀ ☆⠀· ⭟ eye contact ━━ 14.

━ NO ONE

━ NO ONE.

now playing ━━ exchange by bryson tiller.

The lecture went smoothly, right when it ended Mareeh and Noelle got up and started packing their things

The lecture went smoothly, right when it ended Mareeh and Noelle got up and started packing their things. As Mareeh walked down on the stairs to get to the door, Eros kept his eyes on her.

He looked her up from head to toe, she was much skinnier that the last time they met, she still had her curves, it was like God had a plan and executed it just for him, her hair now shaved, just small curls on her head. The way the girl looked at him broke his heart, he knew she now hated him.

All he longed to talk to her, he still had the gold necklace he took from her, he had it around his neck right in that moment. Her eyes follow him, eyeing his whole body, her eye were stuck on the small necklace resting on his neck, she sighed and turned around with a displeased face getting out of the lecture room while clutching her bag.

The two girls made their way to the café, where their two friends were waiting for them.

"Mareeh, Noelle!" they heard their names getting called, they turned around to see their two roommates walking towards them together.

"Hey, She'la, Mikaela!" the two girls greeted them back.

"Are you guys going to the café?" the black girl asked, her dimples popping out. "Yeah we are, would you guys like to join us?" Noelle asked.
The two girl accepted, and the four walked to the café, as they entered the place they were hit by the strong smell of coffee and baked goods.

The café had an autumn vibe, plant in all corners with orange leaves falling off of them. They sat at the corner at a table with 6 seats.

"Hey baboons" Mareeh greeted her two bestfriends, they greeted her back, "Hey bitch." they said in unison with their middle finger up.

"These are Mikaela and She'la, they're our roommates." Noelle said sitting down and placing her bag by her feet.

Mikaela and She'la greeted them, getting a smile in return as they sat down with the group.