◡̈⠀ ☆⠀· ⭟ way too bad at goodbyes ━━ 21.

━ NO ONE

━ NO ONE

now playing ━━ distraction by khelani.

As the days passed the two began to become more distant from each other, concentrating on their work, Eros was busy with preparations for the new title that he will achieve and Mareeh was busy preparing for a test

As the days passed the two began to become more distant from each other, concentrating on their work, Eros was busy with preparations for the new title that he will achieve and Mareeh was busy preparing for a test. The girl studied well with the help of her friends and a few meetups at the café near school with her 'boyfriend' Jacaih.

Exactly at three pm on Fridays, Mondays and Wednesdays they would meet up at the café to talk and have a few drinks together, at that same time Eros would be getting coffee for him and his colleagues. The girl would always notice the look he would shoot them, as the days passed it started to turn into a glare as his focus was always on them when he entered the coffee shop.

Mareeh chose to ignore it, as a way to make him jealous. A childish way of getting someone's attention. The older man would stare at them as the boy sitting infront of Mareeh would touch her hand or make her laugh, he felt angry, to the point where his ears would become red whenever he saw them together.

━━

"Hello?"

"Where are you, I'm coming to pick you up."

"What, what do you mean - I'm not home right now." the girl said.

Laughs could be heard from the other side of the phone, the girl kept shushing someone.

"Then where are you?" Eros asked.

"I'm at a friend's - Jay stop doing that!" she said as she saw her friend making silly faces.

"So I can't come pick you up?" the man asked, his voice becoming quieter.

"No, Eros." she responded before the line went dead, she stared at her phone in confusion, it was unusual for the man to call her like that.