◡̈⠀ ☆⠀· ⭟ things we can't say ━━ 17. [M]

now playing ━━ feels by kehlani

now playing ━feels by kehlani.

━━ MAREEH / NO ONE.

tw!! : mental health issues (eros)

tw!! : mental health issues (eros) .

!! : sexual content.

Mareeh woke up early in the morning, she squinted as the sunlight hit her face. She felt the spot besides her, noticing that Eros wasn't there. She got up from the bed, stretching and yawning.

She analyzed the clothes she had on, a big shirt that was probably Eros' and a pair of Calvin Klein boxers underneath that hugged her hips as shorts perfectly, that were definitely his too. She looked around the room, seeing shelves filled with small figurines and miniature robots, photos of Eros and his brothers with a woman, graduation pictures and trophies.

As she got closer to inspect the framed picture of Eros and his two younger brothers with the woman when she suddenly heard a loud crash coming from outside the room. She rushed to see what it was, worried that Eros would be hurt or a burglar might have gotten inside the penthouse. That was probably impossible since the man lived on the top floor that was surrounded by nothing but windows. He had the whole floor to himself and the probability of someone getting inside the house was practically nonexistent.

"Eros? Eros?" she called as she walked through the cold halls barefoot.

She saw the bathroom door open, she rushed to see if the man was inside as she heard another crash coming from inside. "Eros is everything alri-" she stopped as she saw the man sitting on the floor, his hand bloodied. He was shaking and his face was red, there were glass shatters on the floor, different objects thrown across the floor.

"Eros?" she called again.

Right when the man looked at her in the eyes, she felt something rush through her. Was it fear? Confusion? Worry? Or Sadness?