◡̈⠀ ☆⠀· ⭟ pretty boy ━━ 04

━━BOACHE MAREEH

━━BOACHE MAREEH.

now playing  ━━  ice cream man by tyga.

Opening the front door followed by my two best friends, we were met by a tall man with jet black hair, a shiny silver ring adorned the corner of his lips and his left eyebrow, his hair was tousled and messy, he was wearing a black wife beater acco...

Opening the front door followed by my two best friends, we were met by a tall man with jet black hair, a shiny silver ring adorned the corner of his lips and his left eyebrow, his hair was tousled and messy, he was wearing a black wife beater accompanied by a gold chain resting on his neck, his tattoo starting from his shoulder going down to his right arm and a few noticeable bandages on his knuckles and wrist. His body was defined, his chest   rose with every breath he took, he looked anxious and panicked.  I stared him up and down, his wife-beater was short, his waist was thin but you could see his prominent abs showing under the fabric, a peek of his waist was revealed, his sweatpants rested on his waist.

He looked older by a few years than me, his features were refined and you could see his droopy eyes and tired look. 

I then realized that I was wearing a worn-out baggy shirt  with just underwear, thinking it was Montero, my other best friend, I rushed without looking out of the window to check. My braids were held in a bun, my edges were undone and I had no makeup on just some lipgloss. The man tried to divert his eyes somewhere else that wasn't me or my friends, he suddenly looked nervous. 

"I just, I wanted to ask if you guys could turn the music down, it's kinda disturbing.." the man said, his voice was sweet, with a bit of an accent, I couldn't decide which one. Maybe an Italian accent? "Oh..." I said nervously, rubbing the back of my neck, I gave him an apologetic smile.

" Yeah, sorry. We'll turn it down." Anne said before shutting the door in his face. "Anne! you didn't have to shut the door in his face.." I said on our way back into the house. "What? He looked weird, don't let his looks deceive you." she said trying to defend herself. 

"So you're saying that he's cute?" Noelle said cocking an eyebrow up, "Well, he's kinda cute... but not my type." Anne admitted. "I've never seen him here, is he the new neighbor you were talking about last week?" Noelle asked. 

"I think so."