◡̈⠀ ☆⠀· ⭟ weird encounter ━━ 05.

━━ BOACHE MAREEH

━━ BOACHE MAREEH.

now playing ━━ party monster by the weeknd .

My heels clicked on the floor, making a very firm and rigid sound

My heels clicked on the floor, making a very firm and rigid sound. I moved my hips side to side, I didn't want to wear heels but I was forced to wear them to look 'elegant' infront of the new rich neighbours. I decided to wear pants and a sleeveless corset top, something that would fit me. My hands were wrapped around a square-shaped shiny handbag, my wrists were now surrounded by gold bracelets that matched the rings on my fingers. I wore one of my mother's gold necklaces, with small hoop earrings, my hair was slicked in a high ponytail, with two braids sticking out at the front. It was hot, but my revealed shoulders were cold from the temperature of the room.

I walked beside my mother, as we made our way to the main ballroom, accompanied by the blonde tan lady I met earlier this afternoon, I found out her name was Laurell. Inside the big ballroom surrounded by fancy columns, paintings, tables, and entertainers were a bunch of people, kids, adults, and elders. I recognized a few neighbors, all the others were unknown.

Laurell brought us to our table, while my mum excused herself to go get a drink I tried to find something to do just so I wouldn't get bored. I got up and started walking through the halls, of the big mansion. Many doors, it seemed like a never-ending tunnel, one of the doors wasn't completely closed, I marched my way to close it when someone pushed me. The push was so hard it sent me falling inside the room, twisting my ankle as I fell. I yelped as I tried not to scream from the pain, I couldn't get a glance of the person that pushed.

I massaged my ankle, hissing now and then, I tried getting up but it hurt too much.

"What are you doing here?" the voice echoed through the room. I looked up to see him, his soft droopy sad eyes, small but plump lips, strong jaw, and an amazing voice. There he was standing right in front of me with an angry look, Eros.