◡̈⠀ ☆⠀· ⭟ cemetery ━━ 07.

━━BOACHE MAREEH

━━BOACHE MAREEH.

now playing ━━ te amo by rihanna.

triggering content ahead !!

Waving at my three best friends in the distance, as I made my way back home. After 8 exhausting hours of school, 6 of normal school activities and 2 for extra classes. In the distance I noticed a small figure walking on the path that led to the near cemetery. Curiosity killing me, I followed the person, the back of their head reminded me of someone.

I walked on the path, that soon disappeared and molded into a path of rocks, I was careful not to be seen by the person, trying not to lose them I hid behind by an arch. Before entering the cemetery gates I took a deep breath. I walked slowly on the grass, graves of different colors and different shapes splatter all over the place, the place wasn't spooky looking. Just quiet and a little too calm. I made sure not to make noise, seeing a silhouette in the distance I made my way to a tree, hiding by it.

"What are you doing?"  my heart almost jumped out of my chest, I looked up to see none other than Eros. The man loomed over me, as he blocked the soft cloudy lights, making a shadow appear over my body.

I gripped on the necklace on my neck, nervously looking around. Not knowing what to respond I tried to think fast of a lie.

"Uh, I like writing in my dairy here. It's calm and quiet.." I said, trying to avoid eye contact with the man.

He looked down at me with hooded eyes, his hair pushed back as his forehead was exposed, you could notice the small headband that kept his hair out of his face. He wore just a light brown sweater, accompanied by lightbeige pants. It was good to see him wearing something normal, other that a suit.

A small gold earring dangled from his left ear, he looked down at me, with furrowed eyebrows.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, he kept staring at my eyes, "Visiting my mother." he said, I thought he was joking for a second but then I realized he wasn't as his face stayed serious the entire time.