vii | cw!!

this chapter contains scenes of heavy sexual activity (smut ig).
viewer discretion is advised. this will be your only warning.

...

crunchy chip fidgets around shyly with his fingers after finding out that he and his co-worker, wildberry, confessed mutually that they like each other. the atmosphere was now deadly quiet, and it almost felt stuffy from the intense silence from the pressure of not knowing what to say.

get your priorities right. make it seem like you're the man to him.

he clears his throat.
'well, instead of awkwardly doing nothing here, why don't we celebrate our unexpected connection of our feelings..?' he freezes, a wave of other comments flooding his head.

will he understand what i said?
did i make him uncomfortable?
did i speak too much?

the blanket of unnecessary thoughts are blocked out by the sound of wildberry laughing to himself, with a full smile that did not look forced. he looked so cute and happy, he should smile like that more...

'ufufu. you're such a bizarre cookie, crunchy chip.' he was tickled pink with elation from laughing. crunchy chip glares blankly, then feeling a wave of burning cheeks take over him.

'don't be saying such stupid things.' he pouts, crossing his arms. wildberry does not hesitate to get up again to comfort him after a round of teasing, but remains unbothered of intruding another's personal space as he got incredibly close to the other's face. the two look at each other closely, feeling the warm air from their breath and the burning sensation, before closing their eyes instinctively. the pair pushes further onto the bed, feeling a bit of weight make a creaking noise.

a plump and soft feeling is pressed onto crunchy chip's lips, then feeling the grip of wildberry's hand raising both of his small wrists. he kept them still, seeming as if he was trying to make him helpless by locking his hands. wildberry tasted sweet, as sweet as the pies he had tried the day before--yet it wasn't a sickening type of sweet. it was almost addicting.
'mmph-' crunchy chip groans under wildberry's grasp, resulting in him pushing the other away.
i'll end up being addicted to him if he keeps doing that.
wildberry does not force himself closer, yet his grip, however, did not let go from his wrists.
crunchy chip faces downwards, aware that he can't clean himself up after the kiss, painted red and rose from all angles.
wildberry tilts his head again like before, looking confused yet again.
'...is something the matter?'
'not really. i just never knew you were so good at this.'
'i've never done this before.'
crunchy chip looks up again.
'what's with you and these constant lies? you're hot and pretty, so there's no way you haven't gotten with someone.'
he nods, as if to say no, the grip on his wrists softening. he inhales sharply, compromising the compliment and stares back again.
'this is not about me. this is about you.' wildberry lets go of his wrists, and traces his hands down to his waist whilst pulling back to the kiss. it became a lot more heated, crunchy chip wrapping his arms around the soldier as he felt a hand and cold metal brush under his clothing and onto his bare chest. he shudders gently from the gauntlet, as he feels it teasingly rubs from his chest down onto his lower half. his pants were thick enough to just hide his excitement going under.

wildberry inspects crunchy chip's body, unaware of how crunchy chip himself was retaliating in embarrassment from how much he was looking at him.
thin waist, small hands and wrist. his scarlet eyes slowly track back up at crunchy chip's gaze.
'you've got quite a feminine figure.' he begins, slowly going down to his hips. 'it looks like you could almost bear a child.'
crunchy chip slaps wildberry's arm, whining.
'what the fuck do 'ya take me for!? some girl who only came to fuck?' he snaps. he pauses, seeing that he became too flustered to look at wildberry. '...at least speak to me like you want me... more.'
the last sentence was merely a mutter, yet it was still loud enough for wildberry to hear.
was he into praise?
blushing, he could not longer contain himself no longer and bites crunchy chip's neck, undressing him as he does so.
crunchy chip loudly yelps out, his voice cracking from the sudden feeling. it hurt, yet there was something about it that felt so good... marks were beginning to show around his neck, deep colours of purples and reds imprinting on him.
'ahn...' he begins to pant, hiding his overwhelmed face with his forearm. the cold air gently strokes his now exposed lower half that wildberry pulled down, revealing how much he was actually excited and how much he wanted it.
wildberry's expression remains monotonous, but tucks his loosening braid behind his ear and bends further down whist his eyelids flickered closed. there's no way he was about to-
'n-agh.!' crunchy chip moans out, slumping onto the mattress whilst wildberry intakes his entire member through his throat. it was warm, fleshy, uncomfortable, but he couldn't stop. he grips onto wildberry's bright hair, tugging it as he moves his mouth around to a spot that he never realised was so sensitive. vibrations from the other cookie's low voice on his member sent a shiver down his spine, blissfully panting at how good it felt.
he jolts, arching his back as he feels a churning feeling overtake his stomach. time had felt like it was frozen in place, seeming as if they had been doing such shameless activities for hours on end. but who cared; who was going to stop them? the two were obsessed with each other already, to the extent they vanish from their quest to do more 'mischievous acts'.
crunchy chip's thoughts blank out as he reaches his climax.
almost crying out, crunchy chip screams.
'nnaahhgh!! wildberry, please, i feel like i'm about to-' he could no longer continue his sentence, accidentally releasing into wildberry's mouth.
a muffled 'mm' is heard below him, seeing that wildberry's mouth was dripping whitened liquid, but also dabs his proud hollyberrian cape to dry it out.

fuck, that was hot. i just came in his mouth too...

he hears a large gulp, as he dissipates from inbetween crunchy chip's legs.
'oh my god. you didn't need to do that.' crunchy chip waves his hand. wildberry took a little while to respond.
'you taste nice.'
'what?!'
pushing him away, crunchy chip throws a pillow, hiding himself.
'you're acting stupid again, dumbass.'
wildberry does not insist.
'shall we continue?' he asks as if nothing had happened, beginning to undo his heavy armoury. a chest full of silver reveals a body structured with muscle and scars.
crunchy chip, almost gawking at the sight, backs away a little to admire his partner.

there's no way he could reject this sort of opportunity.

--
hi all!
i was wondering if i should make a second part of this chapter, or i should skip the continuation and play it sfw by publishing the aftermath. please let me know in the comments!
as you can tell, i did quite struggle with writing this up LOL
other than that, thanks for reading. i will not post a next chapter until suggestions are commented.