viii | cw

this chapter is the second part of the previously written one. please be aware that this chapter is smut; and if you do not wish to read it/or you are not comfortable with it, please skip this part, let alone the book itself.
thank you, and enjoy!
--

there's no way he could reject this sort of opportunity.

crunchy chip nods back at wildberry, beginning to remove the thickened fur clothing in which he wore at last.
once he was able to fully remove all his clothes, he coldly shudders.
he wasn't used to being totally bare naked, especially in front of some other cookie. sure, he was used to it around his own cream wolves, but this was something completely different. as well as being someone who was raised to a cold area, it was rather strange to feel the slight warmth of the room cuddling onto his chest.
wildberry was comparitively a lot more larger in size, making it rather intimidating about their size difference.
it was definitely obvious that he was just as big as he is down there.
yet he did not brag or show off about it like the typical hollyberrian would do--wildberry was way too shy to even admit something like this.
clattering is heard dramatically rolling onto the marble grounds of the small room, creating a reverb from the echo around the room.
wildberry's lustrous armour is carelessly thrown continuously onto the floor, exposing more skin as more was removed. wildberry's dark, sun-kissed skin. touching crunchy chip from all places, admiring and embracing.
crunchy chip's lust overtakes his senses, heat burning up on his head. he gradually traces the scars on the larger cookie's body, before leading up to his lips to kiss them again.
he tries to wrap both his legs around his back, yet they were too small to completely ring around him.
'i don't think i can wait anymore.' he grumbles under wildberry's ear, his pink hair escaping from under it and tickling crunchy chip's cheek. crunchy chip grips his shoulders, pulling him forwards to pin him onto the bed.
'it looks like we need to take this off before we start.' crunchy chip hesitantly pauses wildberry's kiss midway, making him flush from embarrassment.
crunchy chip giggles to himself, hands combing through the thick waves of pink to the silver crown that lay proudly atop it. slowly removing it, he gently places the solid material onto the pillow next to him.
wildberry finally opens his mouth to speak.
'...shall we?'
crunchy chip smiles, holding wildberry's bare hand whilst fixated on his loyalty and politeness.
'it's all becoming deja vu, you dumbass...
but yes, we shall.'

a large pile of clothing scattered besides the bed trails towards the pair, now completely naked and making out without second thought.
moans pour helplessly out of crunchy chip's mouth under the taste of the touch-starved wildberry. tongues dance and swirl in one another's mouths, causing crunchy chip to sound gibberish as he wished to speak.
'peahspuhihihn...' barely any understanding words came out slurring, a web of their saliva thinning as wildberry dismissed his mouth to let crunchy chip speak properly.
'can you repeat that?' he asks, wiping his mouth with his scar-covered arm.
golden eyes flickered here and there, coated by a overheating red face.
'please, put it in...'
his words sounded fragile and wary, yet it was heavy in plead. wildberry hesitates for a second, but then grabs both of crunchy chip's legs that were wrapped around his chin, and stretches them as far as he possibly could without mentioning of a single word.
'hnk-!' crunchy chip hiccups at the unexpected action, covering his mouth with both of his trembling arms. wildberry eyes at the lustfully weakened cookie, mildly surprised at his desperation. he, however, wanted to fuck him just as much as the other craved; begged for.
he clears his throat.
'i cannot do that just yet.'
'mmhnn... why not?'
wildberry wasn't really fantastic with his words whenever it came to explicit topics like this.
'...i don't think i can fit into you right away.'
glancing at him again, he now looked somewhat frustrated.
'tch. but do it quickly, whatever shit you need to do.' crunchy chip pouts.

what, how impatient can this guy get? fuck, it's so cute though..

'please tell me if this does hurt.' wildberry is suddenly seen with a product that came out of nowhere, like magic. smooth whitish-pink liquid is smothered on the fingers of his left hand, eventually becoming sticky. he slowly approaches crunchy chip's end, entering carefully.
'aah--' the other cookie almost screams out in pleasure, wildberry's fingers stretching out far and wide within the other's insides.
considering wildberry's fingers were also thick and long, it was already a good replica for a dick to help crunchy chip. it was embarrassing for sure, but there was definitely no way of going back.
three... four... four fingers that is.
almost his entire hand could fit at that point. sliding in and out at a moderate pace, wildberry finally pulls out his fingers fully, leaving out a hyperventilating crunchy chip lying breathlessly on the sheets, his bare stomach stained in white; already.
'ah.. you came already without me noticing? that's new.
you're really obsessed with me, huh.' wildberry's used hand moves from the stretched area to just above it, in which was twitching and dyed white after being immensely rearranged internally, just from four fingers alone.
crunchy chip remains unresponsive, but gives a look at wildberry.
he was ready, he looked like he was saying. wildberry lightly nods back at him, now beginning to collide the two's waists together, their bulging members now meeting. wildberry was way too big compared to crunchy chip's, being almost the size of his own thigh.
there's no way that is going in me. will i even survive?
nervously, crunchy chip moves his arms from his upper half to his lower half to support his entrance.
the atmosphere was so intense from this extent; the two were finally going to lose something they couldn't regain.

'i'm putting it in. this will most likely hurt.' wildberry's soft breath brushes onto crunchy chip's stomach as he feels only the tip entering, yet he could feel so much churning inside him.
'hhaaah-!!' crunchy chip is suddenly overwhelmed, gripping tightly on both his thigh and the cotton sheets.
tears stung painfully in his once purifying, glinting eyes, now replaced by an erotic glance, as he feels the size intake him, stopping to help him adjust.
fucking hell, i've not even inserted halfway and he's already tightening up...
'hngh.' wildberry groans back for the first time, fighting himself not to come just yet. he slowly goes further, then beginning a mild thrust every few seconds.
high pitched whining is heard once wildberry thrusts, which only encouraged him more to tease him by becoming faster.
'ngh.. ah..' the two were moaning at each other now, directly looking at one other lovingly as they only get pushed further into their ever so overwhelming climax.
no longer focused on size and wherever they were, wildberry was now increasingly fast in his rhythm whilst fitting in his entire size, seeing that it made a lump inside crunchy chip's stomach once it was fully thrusted in.
crunchy chip's grip deepens thoroughly into the broad shoulders of the other soldier, crystal tears running down his former scowling face as he could no longer handle himself as he releases forcefully, arching his back wildly whilst screaming out his name as he does so.
wildberry follows on, unable to pull out in time as he completely paints the insides of the other white.
crunchy chip, now pleasantly filled with his satisfaction, collapses completely onto the bed from exhaustion after his completion of his "side-mission".
wildberry pulls out, only just realising how much he had played rough on him and how much he had also came in him. cleaning up quietly around the place after a few minutes, he tucks the blanket in which fell whilst their private time onto crunchy chip to avoid him getting a cold. it was already late hours into the night, and it was possible that following neighours in booked rooms would make complaints about being way too loud as well as doing such inappropriate activity in a very busy hotel for locals.

no pun intended, but they knew how fucked they are the following day...

-

hi, writer here again!
sorry for appearing so much on these kinds of chapters. i really hope you enjoyed this special chapter. it will be quite embarassing for me to publish, because i know damn well that i've never posted anything like this before.
but hey, im here to satisfy you down bad mfs since you requested it. thanks again for reading!