Chapter 19-38 weeks Ready or not

Uncle Jamie, how did you and aunt Eddie meet. Sean asked out of nowhere. Like how did you know she was the one?

Eddie laughed. Yeah uncle Jamie, how did you know?

Jamie took a sip of his wine and sat back. Oh this one. He paused. To be honest, I have no clue. He joked?

Eddie smacked his arm and laughed. Oh, shut up?

All right, all right. He started. So, I met her on her first day as a police officer, I was assigned to be her T.O. He explained?

Eddie laughed sly. You thought I was a guy?

Jamie smirked and looked down laughing. Well, I didn't know who you were?

Eddie looked at him. Fat, sweaty, Hungarian guy. She mocked him and continued to laugh. Jamie shook his head at the thought?

I think it was when you had that rough patch within the first weeks that I noticed I liked you. He said not going in depth about the rape case with Singer. You had a girly side to you. He said to her. You were also cute?

I was a catch. She repeated as her famous line. You were also cute... but in different words. She smirked at him?

Yeah, barging into the locker room to see me with my shirt off. Jamie accused and she laughed with embarrassment?

Woah, woah. Danny stopped them. You would barge into the locker room to see him with his shirt off?

I mean, it wasn't that often, it was only like what. She looked over at Jamie. Once a week. She justified?

Oh yeah, once a week. Danny smirked at her?

Erin looked over at them. When was your first kiss?

Eddie laughed. Oh, my God, this is so embarrassing. She thought back to their double date. He was walking me home after our double date. He stopped at my place and I kissed him?

Hey, I kissed you back. Jamie looked over at her?

Yeah, and then back away and said. It's late and left me. She argued at him?

You left her. Nicky laughed at him?

Jamie moved his sight to Nicky. I didn't leave her?

Frank looked at the two of them. Were you two still partners?

Eddie started. Yeah, I was still on probation?

Henry smirked. You two were certainly a handful?

Eddie smiled. I wouldn't have it any other way. She said and squeezed Jamie's hand. She released her hand from his hold and felt a sharp pain sprung through her back. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath?

There were lots of things that happened when we were partners, I got yelled at by Sarge for having feelings for you... Jamie said when he was interrupted by Erin?

I remember that day like it was yesterday. She smirked and held onto her stomach trying to distract herself with the memories. You came to me for advice?

Yeah, and then I got grilled about it at Sunday dinner. He laughed. I slept at your place after your first kill, you almost got kidnapped?

Did. She corrected. He ducked taped me and threw me in the back seat. She squirmed around in her seat a little as the pain wasn't dying down?

Undercover assessment, wedding. He remembered?

A wedding. Danny asked curiously?

Yep, we went as partners and I beat up a guy who was hitting on her. That's how I ended up in the county lockup. He smirked?