Chapter 1 - Introduction

Hello, I'm Jaycee Alvarez. I have medium length blonde hair, clear blue eyes, I'm 87 pounds, and I'm 5'4" tall. I was born in London, but me and my parents moved to New York when I was 3 yrs. old, so basically I have an American accent. I'm 18 years old turning 19 on the fourth of December. Music is my life and One Direction are my everything, and my only infection! I love them so much, and I do everything I could to support them.

I suffered the loss of both my parents when I was 9 years old, in a car accedent. I lived in America with my best of friends, Janelle Woods and her lovely parents. They were truly nice to me, and they were like my second parents. They stood next to me throughout all my thoroughs and my troubles. When Janelle and I turned 16, we were aloud to move on our own. Due to our endless love for the world's biggest boy band, One Direction, we decided to move to London. Her parents were so understanding, so they actually agreed, and they even bought us a little flat in London for us to live in.

As u can see I'm not really the luckiest girl alive. But at least I'm happy because I live with my best friend, Jan, in London, where our five and only idols live. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, that was chapter 1, I know it's short, and I'm sorry about that. 2+ votes for the next chapter :) please comment!

-Jaycee xoxo