Chapter 2 - At Starbucks

*Jaycee's POV*

"Are you ready, Jan?" I shouted to my best friend. We decided to go pick up breakfast at Starbucks, and go out shopping since it's a hot summer day. "Yup, let's go!" She said.

I grabbed my phone and my car keys, locked the door, and we both hopped in the car. I drove off to Starbucks. To our amazment Starbucks wasn't packed with people for the first time in history! There were only 2 really old couples. Anyway we both made our orders and took them to a table for 2 in one of the corners.

"So, where are we going for shopping exactly?" Jan asked as she sipped her coffee. "I don't really know mayb-" I was stopped by the loud voices of boys entering Starbucks. Suddenly, I saw Janelle's jaw hit the table in shock. "What?" I asked. "L-look who's behind you." She stturred. I turned my head around to see who's behind me. I was in complete shock. THE one and only One Direction, just entered Starbucks, and are breathing the same air I am! "We have to go get a signatures. We have to, we have to!" I said almost ready to cry. "Of course, Jay. Without hesitation!" Jan said grabbing my hand.

We made our way to One Direction's table. "Hello beautifuls!" Louis shouted. "He-hello." We both said in unison. "And what are your names, loves?" Zayn asked looking at us. "I'm Jay-Jaycee Alva-Alvarez, an-and that's Jan-Janelle Woods." I said not looking them in the eyes. "Aww lovely names you 2 got." Liam smiled. "U girls should name yoursleves, something like, uh, the 2 J's or the J Squads." Harry said, and of course Niall laughed his cute laugh. "Thank you so much!" Jan squeaked. "Can u all please sign our phone cases?" I asked. "Sure thing, hun." Liam said and they took turns signing our phone cases. "Would u guys like a follow on Twitter?" Zayn winked. "That would be perfect!" I exclaimed. We jodded down our Twitter user names on a piece of paper and gave them to Zayn. "We will make sure to follow both of u." Niall said smiling. "Thank you so much boys." Jan said. "No problem!" They chorused. We smiled and started to walk back to oir tables. When I was about 16 inches away from our table, I heard a husky voice, with a British accent calling my name. OM1D THE HARRY STYLES JUST CALLED ME! "Yes?" I replied trying to keep calm. "Wait, please." Harry got up and came to me. He gave a small paper with numbers written on it. "Call me maybe?" He winked and walked away. Did Harry Freakin' Styles just give me his number?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yea u might think that this story is just so regular and all (if I were u I'd think the same) but please keep reading, voting, and recommending it to all your friends coz this story will get dramatic, just like I said before. :) Now 1+ votes for the next chapter. Love u all!!

~Jaycee Xxxxx