Chapter 4 - 1D At My Flat

*Jaycee's POV*

By the time Jan and I finished showering, it was 3:35! "We better hurry up!" I shouted wearing my bath robe. I entered Jan's room, and sat on her bed. "So, let's choose the outfits and do our hair and make up, yeah?" Janelle asked getting excited. "Okie dokie!" I nodded and went to her wardrobe. I picked out an outfit an outfit for her, which consisted of a black knee length pencil skirt, red tank top, a black cardigan, and black flats. Then we went to my room and she started looking through my clothes. She picked out a white mid-thigh length ruffle skirt, flowry purple 3/4 sleeve v-neck, and purple pumps. Now it was 4:16, we really needed to hurry up. "Time for the make up!" I yelled, grabbing my make up stuff and heading to the bathroom. "U first." Jan said as we walked in the bathroom. "Alright!" I said. Jan did all my make up, and I have to admit she did a great job. She put smoky purple eyeshadow, eye liner, and mascara that made my eyes stand out. She also put plum lip gloss on my lips. "How do u want your hair?" Jan asked me. "Umm, just pull it back in a tight ponytail and curl it." She nodded and started doing my hair. "Now you!" I said excited to do her hair and make up. For her make up I used deep red eye shadow, mascara, and bright red lipstick. I didn't use eye liner because she doesn't like it.. I then straightened her brown locks. "Done! What time is it?" I asked. "OMG! It's 6:47 Jay! Let's get dressed up!!" "OMG!" I yelled, and we both went to put on our outfits. When we were done it was 7:20. "ONLY 10 MORE MINUTES!" I heard Jan yell. "I KNOW!" I yelled back checking myself one last time in the mirror.

*Janelle's POV*

I went out of my room and found Jaycee sitting on the 3 seat sofa, nervously tapping her left foot. "Is the table and everything ready?" I asked sitting next to her. "Mhmm" She replied. I really couldn't wait until the boys come, I was really excited, and I was desperate to see Zayn. He's been always my favorite. And Harry was Jay's favorite. The doorbell rang, interupting my thoughts. Me and Jay slowly got up and made our way to the door. "You open." I said, motioning to the door. She rolled her eyes and opened the door.

*Jaycee's POV*

I opened the door revealing the boys. "HELLO!" They all said. "Hi." Me and Janelle said waving. "Are you gonna let us in or what?" Louis smirked. "Oops, my bad. You may come in." I said gesturing them inside, and they chuckled. "You look stunning." Harry said winking, as he walked by me. I blushed and went to sit with the rest. We started chatting about our daily lives, and we got all got to know each other better, though me and Jan knew almost everything about them. "Is it time for dinner yet?" Niall asked. "Let's go." I said standing up and leading them to the dinning room. "OMG! PENNE WITH WHITE SAUCE AND FRIED CHICKEN! I ADORE BOTH OF YOU GIRLS ALREADY!!" Niall said sitting accross from me and next to Liam. All of us laughed and we and started eating.

**********After dinner**********

"That was delicious girls! Thank you." Zayn said looking at Jan, which I was sure made her melt. "You're welcome anytime boys." Janelle smiled "REALLY?" Niall asked his eyes wide."Of course, Nialler." I chuckled. "Let's watch TV?" Liam asked. "Sure thing." I smiled. We got up and started walking back to the living room. "May I speak to you in private?" Harry asked me looking shy. "Sure." I said taking him to my room. He walked in behind me and closed the door. "You Jay, since I saw at Starbucks, you didn't leave my mind one moment. So uh, I uh, I think I like you." He said playing with his fingers. I bit my lip and looked at him. I realised he was looking for a response. "Well Harry, I am a Directioner, so it's obvious that I love all of you boys," I said and his face went down a bit, "but if we're being honest, then I've always had a soft-spot for you. So yea, I think I like you to." I said and saw his face light up. "Be my girlfriend?" Harry asked me. I started getting butterflies in my stomach, and of course I agree. "Yes, Harry. Yes." I said, and he instantly pulled me into a kiss. It felt different, but perfect. I was passionate and it felt so right!

We walked back to the living room where everyone else was chatting. I realized that Zayn and Jan were in deep conversation together. Harry sat down on the loveseat sofa and pulled me close to him, wrapping his arm securely around my shoulders. "She said yes. Didn't she?" Niall said winking and Harry nodded a yes. Everyone started saying 'goodluck' or 'you guys are cute together' or 'I'm so happy for you' me and Harry thanked them all. "You know Jay, Hazza was talking non-stop about you yesterday, and Eleanor said she couldn't wait to meet." Louis said, "Yeah, so did Danielle." Liam said joining the conversation. "Well tell them I can't wait to get to meet them either." I said, feeling happy that the girls would like to meet me.

Just then Zayn's phone rang and he got up to answer it. "I'm sorry, but we have to leave. Paul just called saying we have an interview tomorrow, and we must be home now," Zayn said walking back "and thank you again girls." "Bye girls! And thank you for the delicious dinner." Niall said. "Goodnight and thanks, girls. Take care and sleep tight." Liam said, making me and Jan chuckle. "Thanks for tonight girls, hope to see you soon. Bye!" Louis said. "Thank you girls, tonight was fantastic. Bye babe, I'll text you." Harry said kissing my cheek and following the others out the door. "Byyyee!" Janelle and I said together. "Goodbyyyyye!" The boys said waving at us and we closed the door.

"That was..." Janelle said, "Indescribable!" I continued. "Now we gotta get changed, and then YOU will have to spill everything." Jan said. "Alright, alright." I said laughing and walking in my room.

'That was truly indescribable' I thought to myself. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ello lovlies!! ♥ Thank u all so much for 51 reads :) and did u guys see the OWOA music video!? It's ASDFGHJKLFHSKALA!!!!! ;) Keep voting and commenting, plz! :D 10+ for the next chappie. :> Love u all! Xx