Chapter 9 - I Love You. Finally.

*Harry's POV*

That's it! I have to tell Jaycee. I need to really get this clear with her. I gotta tell her, it's now or never. I can't anymore, she has to know, she really does.

Today I asked her out on a date. I'm taking her to the park, and there I will tell her what she has to know. It's 10:00 am now, so I gotta go get her and take her to the park.

*Jaycee's POV*

Harry seems so weird today. He's so nervous and he's like so different. He's not the regular Harry. I don't what's wrong with, but hey, he's taking me on a date to the park.

Since it's hot outside I chose a light colored outfit. I am wearing short neon green shorts and a black and white stripped v-neck that Louis got me with neon green Toms. I have my hair in a hight ponytail.

I was now ready and waiting for Harry in the living room.

"Ready?" Harry asked me grabbing his keys and his phone.

"Yep." I said sliding my phone in my shorts' back pocket.

He grabbed my hand and we started walking to the park. The walk wasn't silent, we just chatted randomly.

*Harry's POV*

---------------At the Park---------------

Our walk to the park was entertaining, we talked randomly and we didn't get bored. I took Jay to the swing set, where we were the only ones there, and we started swinging in silence.

"So.." I started.

"Um, you said you had to tell me something?" She asked.

"Yea I do."

"Go ahead, I'm all ears." She smiled.

"Ok, so we've been dating for like 4 months, now." I said.

"Uh-huh." She motioned for me to continue.

"And you know how I told you that I think I like you, then you agreed to be my girlfriend?"

"Yea?"

"Well um, I uh, I don't like u anymore....." I trailed off.

I saw her face expression turn into hurt and her eyes watered as she stopped swinging. I stopped my swing as well and stood in front of her. I put my fingers under her chin and and made her look me in the eyes. When I saw her clear sky blue eyes watery because she thinks I don't like her anymore, I started speaking again.

"Jaycee, yes I don't like you anymore, but I love you. I love you more than anything on this planet. You're such a perfect girl. You're funny, cute, hot, nice, helpful, and you're unique. I love how you deal with situations. You're a strong girl, yet you're so calm when you're broken and tearing on the inside. I have fallen for you, and I fell hard. I never felt like this towards any girl. I truly love you. I love you with all my heart, Jaycee." I told her.

I saw her soft lips turn into a smile. She pulled me towards her, and smashed her lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around her small waist as she wrapped hers around my neck, tangling her fingers in my curls. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance inside her mouth and she allowed me. I explored her mouth with my tongue. This feels so right. It feels magical. Seconds later she pulled away, but our arms were still in the same positions.

"I love you, Harry. You're my everything. I love you, and no one could ever change that." She said looking me staright in the eyes.

Could life get any better. I finally told Jay, I love her, and she said she loves me and I'm her everything. My life's perfect.

*Jaycee's POV*

That was the first time Harry said he loves me. I've loved him too, but I was waiting for him to say it first. He's honestly my everything. He's my boyfriend, my dad, and my brother. On our way back home my phone vibrated. I unlocked it to find a text from that unknown number again. The text said:

'He loves you, you love him. Too bad the ending isn't happy. I told you to back off, bitch!'

Ok so yes that was weird. And creepy. I guess my face changed because Harry asked me what's wrong, but again I shook the thought off my mind and told Harry it was nothing, I don't want to have him worried.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was Chapter 9. I know it's not really good but I have a headache :( Sowwy, guys!! :/

P.S. thank you all for the votes and reads!!!!! :D 29+ votes for Chapter 9 :)