Chapter 7 - Taylor Swift

*Harry's POV*

When I saw Jaycee at Starbucks. that day I instantly fell for her, and she stole my heart. I never really believed in love at first sight, but I sure do now! I really love her but I don't know when to tell her. All I said was that I 'think' I like her, when in reality, I actually LOVE her like mad.

I love her clear blue eyes that are always truthful, her mid length wavy blonde hair, her skinny and small figure, but not only am I attracted to her appearances, but also to her personalities. She's so sweet to everyone, and she's not that kind of girlfriend that's so jealous. I have only known her for 3 months but I feel like I've known her for years.

It makes me really sad that some fans send her hate, and Im pretty sure it hurts her.

Not once have I felt bored when I was with Jay. I really like how easily you can talk her. I feel like I can talk to her about anything anytime.

Everyday I feel that I'm falling even more for her. Everything she does attracts me. When we kiss I get butterflies in my stomach, and when we hold hands electricity shots through my whole body. Whenever she whispers to me, I feel shivers going up and down my spine.

----------

Couple of days ago the boys and I got a call from Taylor Swift. She said it was her birthday and she's celebrating it here in London, and we were invited. She even called Jay, Dani, Jan, and El to invite them to herself.

The party was tomorrow at some rented hotel. Of course the girls went shopping and getting their nails done today. They said they'll take a long time because each one of them has to take her time choosing a dress and getting their nails done.

The boys and I are just going to wear black tuxs, white shirts, black shoes, and ties that will be same color as our girl's dresses. And Niall, well Jay said she'll pick a tie for him since he doesn't have a girlfriend.

We have always talked to him about getting a girlfriend, but he said he doesn't like anyone. I respect his opinion and he's one of the four brothers I never had so I don't want him rushing into a relationship then getting his heart broken because of some slut that wants fame and decided to use him.

I was just sitting in the living room watching TV with Liam, Zayn, and Louis, while Niall was taking a shower. I decided to text Jay:

'Hey babe! Miss u already, when u coming back ? xxx <3'

Just about 1 minute later she texted back:

'Hello Haz :) miss u 2, but none of us picked a dress yet, & we still have to get our nails done.. <3 <3 xx'

I sighed and locked my phone. I never really understood what takes girls so long to pick clothes!

*Jaycee's POV*

Dani, El, Jan, and I have been walking into different stores trying to pick the dresses for Taylor's birthday. I am really excited about going. I've always loved her. The fact that she called me herself to invite me to her birthday made me fangirl after she ended the call.

---------- FLASHBACK OF TAYLOR'S CALL ----------

Jaycee: Hello?

Taylor: Hi! Is this Jaycee Alvarez, Harry Styles' girlfriend?

Jaycee: Um, yes. Who is speaking please?

Taylor: Hey hun, I'm Taylor Swift, guess my voice is different over the phone, eh?

Jaycee: OMG! And yes it is.

Taylor: Haha! Well, you're probably wondering why I'm calling you, right?