Chapter 12 - Yay!

*Jaycee's POV*

What's all this darkness? What happened? Where am I? Why can't I talk? How come I hear the crys of Harry, Niall, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Janelle, Eleanor, & Danielle but I can't say anything? Why can't I move? Is my heart still beating? Why am I trapped in pitch blackness? What's going on?

My head is filled so much questions. I don't remember what happened. And why do I hear the boys and the girls crying sometimes?

Is that a door that just creeked? Oh yea I guess it is, I can hear someone walking.

"Hello beautiful." I know that voice so well! It's definitely Harry's. But.. but he sounds so... so overwhelmed? Or so sad?

"Are you gonna stay like this for long. It's been one week and 3 days but you still hasn't woke up." He stopped and took my hand in his.

Wait what? Woke up? From what.

"The doctor said not longer than two weeks will you stay in this coma.. I just wish u wake up now." He sighed.

Oh. So I'm in a coma..

Suddenly I felt him get up from next to me. I wanted to tell him that I can hear him. I wanted him to know that I want him to stay.

"I love you, Jaycee." he said still holding my hand.

Those 3 words followed by my name, were so powerful. I tried my hardest to open my mouth but I couldn't.

He was still there. Silently holding my cold hand, in his soft ones.

I did my best to try and squeeze his hand. After a few trys I was able to. I gave his hand a squeeze. Wish he understands, that I can hear him and feel him.

"Jaycee did you just squeeze my hand? U can feel me." He said with a happy tone.

I squeezed his hand one more time.

"You can actually hear me!" He exclaimed.

Again I squeezed his hand.

I felt him slip his hand away from mine. Suddenly his hands were both on my shoulders. I felt his warm minty breath on my neck as he bent down. I felt his lips crash onto mine. I did my best to kiss back and I was able too. "NIALL, DANI, LIAM, LOUIS, EL, she moved. She can hear me." I heard him shout.

Then I heard footsteps coming in.

"Harry, are you imagining again?" I heard Liam say.

"NO! I'm not Liam. This time it's real. She squeezed my hand more than once. She proved that she could hear me."

"I'm afraid that's just your imagination, Haz." El said.

"But I have more proof!" Harry whined, "I kissed her just now, and I swear she kissed back!"

Ok. I need to open my eyes. Now. No matter what, I have too. I can't stand having them worried like this.

I tried so hard to open my eyes, but I just don't have much power. I don't.

"Harry, kiss her again." Danielle said.

"Yes Harry, kiss her again. That might help." I heard Niall.

"Guys stop! it's not a joke. I wasn't lying nor was I imagining. She kissed me back. She really did."

"I'm serious too Harry. Kiss her. It's worth a try." Dani said.

That's probably what I needed.

Again I felt his warm breath, then she smacked his lips to mine. This time he kissed hard, yet so gentle. It was magical. I kissed him back. He broke us apart and again I tried opening my eyes.

Blink. Followed by two blinks. I was able to open my eyes. I opened my eyes! I was awake! I was in mine and Harry's room. Liam, Danielle, Louis, Niall, and Eleanor were all staring at me. Nevermind Harry, who's mouth was in a shape of a capital O.

"JAYCEE!!" Louis shouted pushing Dani and Niall out of the way and practically breaking my bones into the biggest hug ever.

"I can't believe this!" Niall shouted jumping up and down.

"OMG!" Both Dani and El said together while attacking me with a massive hug.

"Jaycee, thank God you're finally awake." Liam said.

I just smiled.

"Uh, Harry mate, she's awake. She is actually awake. Stop staring like that." Louis told him.

"Hazza, shut your mouth before a bug flies inside." Niall said.

"HHHAARRYYY!" They all shouted in unison.

"JAYCEE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE. IS THIS A DREAM. IS IT? OH. MY. GOD. SAY SOMETHING. PLEASE. DO ANYTHING. JAYCEE PLEA-"

"Calm down. I'm still alive. I speak. No, it's not a dream." I cut Harry off.

"I LOVE YOU!" Harry said taking me into a hug.

"I love you too." I said gazing in his eyes.

"Were able to hear us?" Liam asked me.

"I would hear crying at first. Then I Started hearing you guys talk to me but I don't know what was going on. I just knew I was in a coma when Harry was talking to me. But what happened? What caused this coma?" I asked them.

"The doc said it was from food disorder which was do to stress." Eleanor answered.

"Oh." was all I managed to say. Now I get it.

------------------------------------------------

Haii guys!

I know you might be mad at me. Sorry for not updating for wat seemed like a decade. I had the state testing, and I was caught up with Benchmark End of the Year testing.

I know this chapter is crappy, but pls understand that it's a filler for not updating for so long.

Anyways if I get 45+ votes on the whole story in the next 5-8 next chap will be up.

I'm going on vacation in 9 days so u'll have to wait until I come back.

Luv u all,

Jaycee (: