Chapter 8 - Anonymous

*Jaycee's POV*

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the sun beaming through the blinds of Harry and mine's bedroom windows. It's finally tuesday! The girls and I are meeting Tay at Starbucks today. It's our girls day out today. WOO - HOO!!!!!

I grabbed my iPhone and clicked the unlock button. It's 9:30 AM. I was a little shocked because I woke up by myself and it was earlier than 10:59.....

I slowly removed Harry's muscular arm from my waist, trying not to wake him up. I don't know why but I feel so moody today. I shouldn't be though, since I'm going shopping, gossiping, and having fun with El, Dani, Jan, and THE Taylor Swift today.

Brushing the thought of my mood out of my mind I walked over to the dresser and started pulling my hair out of its messy bun. I combed it and decided to just leave it loose since it looks pretty good.

I then decided to go brush my teeth, and do my make up since I know what I'm wearing, and then go take out my cloth from the wardrobe. I grabbed my make up bag, and walked into the en suite bathroom that only me and Harry use.

I came out of the bathroom groaning to find Harry sitting on the bed rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Goodmorning, love!" He said in his husky voice.

"Morning." I said blankly.

"I see you came out of the the bathroom with no make up on. Does that mean you decided to leave your beautifuly flawless face with no make up today?" He asked winking.

"No." I simply replied.

"Hey? What's wrong with you today? You seem so moody." He asked me. And I just looked at him pouting in reply.

"Is my baby on her period?" He asked softly.

"Yeah. And as usual my stomach's hurting. And that means I can't go out today. Plus I'm not in the mood." I told him in a whining voice.

"Well you know what, I'm not going with the boys today. I'll just stay with you." He smiled giving me an Advil and a glass of water.

Harry and the lads were having their own 'boys day ouy' today as well, and I felt bad about him not going with them.

I popped the Advil tablet in my mouth and drank the water.

"No Haz. You go enjoy yourself with the boys, I'll be fine." I told him.

"But I wanna stay with yoouuu.. " He whined.

"Please Harry. Just go for me, ok? It doesn't make any sense to anyone that you stayed home 'cause your girlfriend's on her period, and she's moody."

"But Jayy- " I cut him off by placing my index fnger on his soft lips.

"No buts, Harry. Get dressed, because your going with the boys. I'll be downstairs. Ok hun?" I asked him smiling.

"Fine." He said and kissed my forehead.

I walked downstairs to find all the boys and the girls having breakfast in the dining room dressed and ready to go.

I took a seat next to Liam.

"Yo girl! Get your bum up and go get ready. We'll be late!" Eleanor yelled at me in a funny way.

"Good morning to you too, El." I said sarcastically.

"Wait aren't you going with the girls?" Niall asked me confused.

"No, I'm not." I told him and I suddenly saw Liam's face turning into complete confusion.

"Hold da buzz up? What did you jus' say?" Jan asked totally confused as well.

"I said I'm not going."

"What the what?" Louis and Zayn said at the same time.

"Why, though?" Liam asked me.

"Because Mother Nature hates me!" I said annoyed.

"Aww hun." Dani said giving me a pout while Jan and El gave me a pout as well.

"Yea I know... " I said.

"And Harry's staying with you right?" Liam asked.

Before I could talk Harry came into the room and he answered, "I want to, but she wouldn't let me."

"Guys, stop acting like someone will kidnap me if I stay home alone. Just act normal. That happens every month, and it have been happening to me since I turned 13." I told them.

"But I don't wanna leave you alone." Harry said.

"Harry, I'm 18 for God's sake!"

"It's not that I'm scared, it's just that I feel bad to go and have fun, and leave here alone, all moody." Harry told me wrapping his arms around my waist from the back.

"I'll feel bad if you don't go, so please go Harry." I said leaning my head back on his chest and kissing his cheek.

"Ok." He gave in and pecked my nose.

We all finished breakfast, then Dani, El, and Jan said goodbye to me and left.

2 minutes later Harry told me to call him and text him all the time, then he gave me a kiss and left with the boys.

Closing the door after the boys, I took the TV's remote and than propped myself on the 3 seat couch.

After about 15 minutes of watching TV, my phone buzzed indicating I got a notification.

I reached over to get my phone from the coffee table thinking it is probably a text from Harry. I unlocked my phone, and realised that I was right, it is a text from Harry.

'Miss you already :( u ok, babe? Xx'

I texted him back:

'Miss u 2, baby <3 & yes I'm ok, have fun x'

Seconds later he texted back.

'Will do :) <3 <3 xxxx'

I smiled and locked my phone.

Couple more seconds passed and my phone buzzed again, indicating I have another notification. I didn't think it was Harry, since not even 3 minutes have passed.

I unlocked my phone and saw that I have a text from an unknown number..... the text said:

'Watch your back bitch! The master's here. -Anonymous'

Umm that text was quite weird, and mysterious. Thinking it's just a prank from somebody, I brushed the thought out of my mind, locked my phone, and continued watching TV.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haaayy readers haayyy! ;)

So that was Chapter 8, watcha guys think about it. Thank u all for the reads, comments, and votes. When the this story reaches 23+ votes and 7+ comments and Chapter 9 will be up :D :D

Love u all

-Jaycee xxx