Chapter 3 - Texting Harry Styles

*Janelle's POV*

Me and Jay left Starbucks, but we were still in shock. I mean we had just TALKED to the five hotties that go bythe name of One Direction!! Who could dare to blame us!? To our bad luck, it started raining. Heavily raining. We obviously couldn't go shopping, so we decided to go home and just watch TV or something. Jaycee drove us back to our flat. I turned the heater on and went up to get changed, and so did Jay.

*Jaycee's POV*

It was cold inside the flat so I through on a pair of gray sweatpants, a sky blue sweater, and a pair of blue and gray striped fluffy socks. I then put my wavy blonde hair in a messy bun and removed my make up.

"What should we watch?" Jan asked as I made my way to the chocolate brown recliner in the living room. "Umm, let's watch Up, I like that movie." I smiled. Janelle put on the movie Up, and we started watching.

"So.. ?" Janelle. "What?" I asked, knowing she was talking about Harry. "Are u gonna call Harry or at least text him?" She asked. I just stared at her. Suddenly she got up and took my phone from the coffee table and sat back down on the loveseat sofa. "What are you doing?" I asked, jumping from my seat to sit next to her. I snatched my phone from her hand, but too late she had already texted him:

'Hey this Jaycee Alvarez, thought I'd text u so u could have my number.'

"But Jaaan, he's gonna think I'm desperaaate..." I whined. "C'mon, the boy gave you his number, because he obviously wanted yours." She said, "And Jay hun, you ARE desperate! So am I." She said chuckling, and I smacked her playfully on the arm as I chuckled too. Then my phone buzzed. It was a text from Harry. "HE TEXTED BACK!" I yelled and opened the text.

'It really took u that long to text me, right? U girls..... anyway, I would like to meet u, today if possible?'

"He wants to meet me, and he said today if possible- I don't know what to do." I told Janelle. "Invite him and the lads over! That'll be fantastic." She replied. "Nice idea, Jan." I smiled then texted him back.

'U have a problem with US GIRLS, Mr. Styles? And how about u and the lads come to mine and Janelle's flat, since it's raining and I don't think we can meet outside? :)'

1 second and my phone buzzed.

'Of course not, I love girls! ;) And that's a great idea, me and lads are coming over for dinner. Care to give me ur address? Xx'

"OMG, Jan! They're coming for dinner and I just have to text him the address." I then heard her scream, "YAAAAAY!!" I texted Harry my address, and moments later, he texted back:

'Alrightyy, we're coming at 7:30 :) Can't wait to see u beautiful! Xxxxx'

I laughed at his text and went to see Janelle. "They're coming at 7:30 and it's 2:45! We don't have enough time!" I informed. "WHAT!? We don't have much time let's cook and take a shower fast!" We headed to the kitchen, and started cooking. When we were done cooking we both ran to the bathrooms in our rooms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy guys! Thank you so much for the reads and votes! :D Don't stop reading, commenting, voting, and recommending this to all your friends. :) 3+ votes for the next chapter★

~Jaycee x