Chapter 6 - Moved In

Heyyy peeps!! So I decided to add Taylor Swift in this story, and I changed the whole plot. To b honest, I don't like Taylor, but in the story I will LOVE her. Anyways, thank u all for the votes and reads, it means a lot! Xxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 months later ~

*Jaycee's POV*

Janelle and I now live with the boys, Danielle, and Eleanor in their ginormous flat. And when I say ginormous I mean giganticly enormous.

It is 2 stories high. 1st story is the living room, two guest rooms, a bathroom, and a kitchen. 2nd story is Harry and I's room, Zayn and Janelle's room, Niall's room, Liam and Dani's room, & Louis and El's room.

Each of the bedroom include an en suite bathroom and a queen sized bed. Which is great of course.

Me and Harry have been going strong, so are Zayn and Jan. They have beeb dating for 1 month now and I must admit they're so beautiful together. Since me and Jan live with the boys and their girlfriend's we have all goten all along way more than well. We're like a big family. Also, El and Dani are such sweet girls and they were really welcoming to Jan and I. Right I feel like I'm on top of the world and nobody could change that feeling. I have a perfect boyfriend, perfect best friendS/brotherS, and perfect girl best friends/sisters.

*Eleanor's POV*

I really love Jaycee and Janelle. Those girls are beyond amazing. They're so nice and we all get along so well. When the boys told me and Dani about them we couldn't wait until we get to meet them. And guess who came up with the idea of them moving in with us? Nope not Harry, nor Zayn! It was indeed Danielle and me!! I really wanted them to live with us, and Dani said that if they move we will have LOTS of girl talks, shopping together, and we might even go on tour with boys together. Amazing right!?

*Danielle's POV*

Nothing could describe my love to that Jaycee girl, and that Janelle girl. They became like my sisters in a matter of months. I will never regret coming up with the idea of them moving with us. Nor will El. I was so happy about everything and to sum all up I love my new sisters, my boyfriend, Liam, and my brothers Louis, Zayn, Harry, and Niall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really not happy with this chapter but it was a filler. I really wanted to update and I have a stupid flu, so yea SOWWY! :( Thank u all again for the votes and reads :* ♥ Chapter 7 will be up asap!

Stay beautiful! Xxxxx