Chapter 10 - The Walk

*Harry's POV*

Grrrrr! OH MY GOD! I swear I'm gonna slap who ever is trying to wake me up right now!

"C'mon baby, get up. Breakfast's ready." I heard a sweet and soft voice say. Oh wait! It's Jay. How can I be so mean? She's waking me up in the sweetest way ever!

I openned one of my eyelids to find the most flawless girl looking at me.

"Goodmorning babe." I said wrapping my arm around her tiny figure.

"You're finally up! YAY" She sang.

"Did I ever tell you that you're just the cutest creature on this planet?" I asked.

She blushed and said, "Well now you did."

"Anyway lets go eat breakfast, theyre all waiting for us downstairs." She said.

I took her hand while we went downstairs and made our way to the dinning room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So today is just a day off do u wanna hang out somewhere, since everyone's going to a different place?" I asked Jay while I pulled her on my lap.

"Uh, sure. Where will we be going, though?" She asked.

"Erm, I don't really know. We can just hang out or take walks." I said.

"Okay! I'll go get changed." She smiled and went upstairs.

I love this girl so freaking much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jaycee's POV*

It was really hot today so I decided to wear something light. I picked out some really short jeans shorts and a purple tank top with matching purple TOMS. I put my hair in a messy bun at the top of head, grabbed my Ray Bans, slid my phone into my pocket, and went downstairs to meet Harry.

"You always look naturaly beautiful," He complimented me, "I love the shorts babe."

"Thanks, you look hot in shorts by the way." I said and he chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We just walked around town talking about random stuff. I really loved how I can just talk to Harry about anything.

Now we are in Starbucks, and I was sitting on one of the tables waiting for Harry to get the orders. He came towards smiling while holding two cups of iced coffee.

"Thank you." I said taking the cup he's offered me.

"Anytime, love."

"Do you know how much I love this place?"

"Yea, I actually do, 'cause I love it so much two. You know why?"

"Why?" I asked, knowing his response.

"Because that's where I met the most amazing girl in my whole entire life." He answered giving me a cheeky smile.

"Well, that's the reason I love this place too. Only difference is that it's where I met the most amazing boy."

"And may ask who that boy is?" He asked.

"Oh you know, it's that chocolate brown, curly-haired boy, who goes by the name Harry Styles. He's from that band, One Direction." I said.

"Hmmm.. I think I know him. And do you know who that girl is."

"I can guess..... "

"Sure go ahead," he said.

"I think she's blonde and blue eyed. And I'm not sure, but is her name Jaycee Alvarez?" I asked.

"Yep," he said popping the 'p'.

My phone buzzed and I took out of my pocket to check what it was. It was a text. From that unknown number. It says:

'I will get you, and I will get you soon.'

"What's wrong?" Harry asked noticing the change of my expressions.

"Oh, um, it's, uh, nothing -- nothing."

"Jaycee, you're lying. I can read your eyes. When your phone buzzes, you stare at it, and your face changes into a fear expression. You need to tell me the truth."

"Okay, so this one day I started getting those texts from an unknown number. And they are threat texts. Whoever that person is has been telling me to back off of you, or our ending b won't be happy. They've been also telling me to watch my back, and that text that I just got is saying that they'll get me soon.." I explained.

"When did this start?" He asked.

"Um, the first day was that day when me, El, Dani, Jan, and Taylor had a girls day out."

"Gimme your phone." He said reaching his hand out.

I handed him my phone and he started looking through the texts sent by that unknown number.

"Jay, are you scared?" He asked me in a soft voice.

I nodded my head in response.

He got up from his chair and came beside me wrapping one of his arms around my shoulders. I immediately felt safe.

"Listen, no one will ever hurt you, as long as I'm alive. I love you more than anything and more than anyone can ever imagine. Please, Jay, please tell if you receive any of those texts again. Ok?" He whispered in my ear.

"Ok Harry." I said.

"Now, forget about and let's continue." He said.

And I smiled while getting up from my seat and walking with Harry out of Starbucks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry and I just walked a little more. Of course Harry got recognised by fans. He took pictures and signed books, phone cases, and pictures. Some of the fans were really good, and they told Harry to care of me, or told me to take of Harry. Even two fans asked for my autograph and three asked to take pictures with me.

Of course some fans were so mean, saying rude comments and some of them were directly wishing me death. Harry got mad at them and didn't sign anything for them, or take pictures with them. When he did that, I felt that he really cared about me, and that made me happy.

As we walked and talked, I forgot all about the texts. It's just that when I'm with Harry, everything seems so great. It seems like we're the only two in this whole wide world. I just love that feeling, that I get whenever we both are alone.

I love this boy so freaking much.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! :)

So dont u all think that theyre just so cute together? And who do you think keeps texting Jaycee? Watbwill that lead to?

Thank you all for the votes! Its highly appreciated :D

~Jaycee xx