Chapter 26

Song for this Chapter:

*Shirtsleeves- Ed Sheeran*

*Lost Boy- Ruth B*

*The Fault In Our Stars- Troye Sivan*

*Gotta Get Out (Acoustic)- 5 Seconds Of Summer*

Harry's POV

Its been at least a week already or less, I dont know. Every second slowly turns to minutes then slower to hours. The hours that pass feel like I've been planted on a time-bomb and if I move I'll burst into flames.

Its hard to think of her when I don't even have the balls to speak to her. Kylie and I haven't even spoken since.

I want to not miss her but honestly... it hurts.

I've fallen for her so hard and need I say, way to quickly. I've slipped right through the cracks of her bewildered soul.

Its about 7:00 a.m and I'm getting dressed for class. I don't have the guts to go, I don't want to risk spotting Kylie again and passing by her as if nothing has happened to us like its been for the past few days. But, its fine the time will come, I know it will.

Does she even miss me as much as I do her?

No, of course not.

I pull my usual black jeans up my legs and botton them. Put my white-tee on and walk out the door into my car.

I sigh. "Here we go." I breathe out and start the engine, driving off.

-Kylie's POV-

"Kay! Come on get up! Get dressed! " Brooke yells from the bathroom, irritatingly waking me up from my "slumber".

"I'm not moving from this bed! I don't want to go to school! " I yell back, groaning into my pilllow.

"Come on sport. " she softly says as she approaches me on the bed.

"I'm going to hibernate for the rest of the semester. " I mumbled.

She chuckles. "You can't hide forever from him. "

"Who said I didn't want to go because of him? I'm over it. "I lie. "I'm over him. I'm over Lilly and I'm most certainly over school! " now thats true.

"Yeah okay, " she slightly laughs. "You know we have to talk about it, we never speak about anything. I always say we'll talk after but we never do. And that's because I try to give you your space, but I have a feeling I've given you enough space already."

"Just a little more. " I plead, groaning.

"No, whats happened in the last few days? " Brooke asked.

My mind goes blank for a sec and then Lilly pops in to my head.

She's a fucking B.I.T.C.H!

"Noth-" I don't finish because she looks straight into my soul with the most seriousness ive never seen in my life.

"Don't bullshit me. " she sasses.

"It was nothing, just, you know that feeling when someone stabs you right in the heart and the worst thing they can do is twist the sharp object deeper into you. I've been stabbed in the heart way too many time, I'm done. " I grip my blanket under my chin and stare blanklessly at the ground, feeling the emptiness take over.