Chapter 29

Song For this chapter:

*Force Of Nature- Bea Miller*

*THE QUIET- Troye Sivan*

*Water Under The Bridge- Adele*

*Please Don't Go- Joel Adams*

Kylie's POV

Was he going to say 'I love you', oh fuck!

"What were you going to say?" I widen my eyes.

"That I love the way y-you make me feel, Kylie." He calmly claims.

I look away from his emerald green eyes and to my nails. "Oh.." I say sounding disappointed but I'm just embarrassed. I flush and don't meet his gaze.

What if he was going to say he loves me, would I have said it back? No, no. I couldn't have. I don't love him.

You don't?

No. I don't. He's Harry. I can't fall completely in love with him. It won't be right. We would break each others hearts if we fall in love. Or even worst, he would break mine...

"What did you want me to say?" He says breaking the silence.

"Nothing, nothing." I look at him and he grins.

"What was it you thought I was going to say, Kay. Just tell me." He smirks.

"Stop, it was nothing. Just drop it." I harshly respond.

He chuckles and starts the ignition. "Okay.." He sings.

The car ride is silent so far. Its kind of a nice feeling. Its not as awkward as I may have thought it would be. I shift in my seat though and then Harry's voice is heard.

"Are you okay? Are you uncomfortable?" He says as he looks over to me and at the road repeatedly.

I look at him, "Yes. I'm fine." Then I look away.

"Are you-" I cut him off.

"I said I'm fine, Harry." I look towards his direction and smile. Reaching over and squeezing his arm.

"Hey. What was that for?" He pouts like a 3 year old boy and grabs hold of his arm.

"For being annoying." I giggle.

"And.. You had to squeeze me?" He playfully yells, chuckling after.

I nod and grin. "Yup!" A laugh escaped our lips and by the time I know it, we arrive at Harry's house.

I remember the last time I was here. I was fed up with Harry and he was fed up with me. Its weird to me though, how is he not tired of my bullshit?

I kinda don't want to enter the large house that stands tall in front of me. But the realization that hits me, makes me feel safe because I know I'll be with Harry.

His long legs beat me to the door so I follow behind slowly.

Once the door is open, the smell of lavender fills my nostrils. Somewhat like a fresh plants blooming or something.

"Welcome!" Harry shouts, startling me. As he raises his arms in the air, he looks back at me with a smirk. I smile and walk in further, it looks the same from what I remember but I push that to the back of my mind as I set my eyes on the green eyed boy in front of me. A smile already on his face when he looks back at my blue ones.