Chapter 18

-Song for this chapter:

*Listen - Beyonce*

Kylie's POV

"Those burgers were good." Liam repeats.

"Even mine huh? "I joke. I didn't eat anything on that plate. So Liam had the ordasity to take it. I shook mt head yhu whole time he was eating. He is such a clown.

We're walking to my apartment now with Amy. And Harry is still tagging along. Why isn't he leaving already Jesus.

"Yeah they were. You should of ate your Kylie. " Harry agrees.

"I wasn't hungry."I lied. I'm literally starving but once I eat I know imma end up with my head in the toilet so I fought against myself.

"Bye you guys. " Amy shouts from across the hall where she lives, she had like two drinks while eating her burger she probably waisted already. But Liam walks with her to her door disappearing when it opens holding her.

"Bye. " Me and Harry say when we hit my apartment door. The door roughly swings open without me putting in the keys. Showing a worried-face Brooke standing there tapping her foot on the floor.

"Where were you miss Kylie Rae Winter? " She looks at us with wide eyes, wondering who i was with.

Oh great.

"You were with Harry? "

"Not really. " but yes really. "I was with Liam. "

"Liam? What do you mean Liam."

"Our cousin Liam, do you remember him." I ask trying to get her mind off of Harry.

"Of course I do. But he hasn't been found for almost six years Kay, what are you talking about? "

"He found me." I say walking into the apartment once she walks away sitting on the couch holding her head in her hands.

"I think you have finally become nuts. " She says,  Harry chuckles and I glare at then both.

"I'm serious. Ask Harry. " I point to Harry and grins.

"I don't know nothing about that. " this fucking asshole.

"Oh my fucking god, he's like across the hall, watch him come in a minute. " and right when I point to the door he appears with a smile on his face, while staring at Brooke. "You still don't believe me Miss Brooke Elizabeth Winter. "

"Oh mama mia. " she quickly stands up and runs towards Liam hugging him tight. "Oh my gosh, where has your british ass been! "

"Lots of scary places. " he chuckles, squeezing her tight.

Seeing them like this makes me smile.

"I think we should hug now too. " Harry says interrupting my gaze.

"No get away from me." I say in all seriousness but his hard headed ass don't listen. He grabs me, squeezing me tight into his imbrace. I struggle to get out of his grasp but he thankfully lets go of me before I think of biting him.

"Asshole. Your so hard headed. " I push at his chest but he hardly moves.

Great strength skills Kylie.

____________________

Two updates in one night. Bless.

Even doe this one was short and probably crappy as hell. I'm sorry for that but I always decide to write so late, and it literally 6 in the morning now. Good thing I have no school tomorrow cause it FRIDAYYY,  We'll saturday now soo… SATURDAY YAY

Well goodnight/goodmorning eveyone.

Oh and so yhu guys should know the characters againn.

*Kylie Winters- Barbara Palvin

*Brooke Winter- Nina Dorbev

*Harry Styles-Who else?
*Zayn Malik- Who else?
*Lilly Woods- Lily collins.

*Liam Payne- Who else huh?

*Amy Eastwood- Crystal Reed
Moree to come later on.

Vote. Comment.

Bubaiii :*

❤Angiiee❤