Chapter 12

Song for this chapter:

*Use somebody- Kings Of Leon*

*A World Alone- Lorde*

Kylie's POV

"She's not here Harry, I'm going to call the cops. " she cries.

"No! Don't call them,"

"Why! My freaking sister is out there somewhere all alone. All alone Harry! Don't you know how hurt I am right now!" she half yells, half whispers because of the hard breathing caused by her crying.

Brooke please stop crying.

"Brooke we'll find her, don't cry-"

"Don't touch me!" she angrily whispers. Harry sighs, in defeat I guess.

They are so close to me. I can hear every breath, every step, everything.

I try standing a little to see if I have a chance to get out of this dump, but fall back down hitting the back of my head hard, Brooke and Harry were closer then I thought. I make a loud sound knowing that they had to hear it.

I start drifting away, guess the pills are kicking in now.

-Brooke's POV-

"Don't touch me!" I yell at Harry, touching me and shit. He sighs in defeat and its silent, we walk around the garbage looking for anything to try to find my sister.

*BOOM*

"What the hell?! " We say at the same time and move to the sound in the dumpster.

I tippy toe to see and my heart sinks. Kylie??

"Ahhh!" screaming at the top of my lungs with my hand over my mouth shaking, I feel my life stop. The fences are spinning all around me making me suffocate.

"Oh my word." Harry talks in his fancy language, gasping.

"Oh my god, how long has she been in the fucking dumpster. I'm going to die, oh my gosh oh my gosh, " I repeat that over with fresh wet tear spilling down my hot cheeks, pacing back and forth with a lump in my throat.

"Come on let's take her to the hospital. "

I stop pacing breathing hard, just noticing that Harry had Kylie in his arms.

"No." I responded.

"What, she has t-" I cut him off.

"I Don't want to have the same experiences in the hospital as before, I can't risk that again. She almost threw herself..." I pause, looking up rubbing my forehead and taking a breath. "Off a 20 floor story building Harry. She is the only one I have left. The only fucking one!" I break down really realizing she is the only person in my life, I can't lose her. Not like I've lose mom and Jonathan. Kylie is just like mom. Brave but she is hypersensitive about everything that comes to her, because of the past. If I could rewind and fix our childhood I would in an instant.

"Well my house is right up the hill let's go there."

"No-."

"Don't reject me we are going there no matter what since you don't want to go to the hospital, and when she wakes up you can leave okay?" Harry responded fighting back.

Sobbing I don't want to be around anyone at this moment but... "Okay." I give up, I can't stand him. I mean might be shorter than him but I don't mean that kind of stand him, I mean; he gets on my last nerves stand him.