Chapter 3

Kylie's P.O.V

I get out the class room and feel someone tap me. When I turn its that girl with the glasses.

"hello I'm Lilly,"she greets "Your Kylie, right." I nod.

"Yeah, uhh that's me." I look down at my feet then back at her with a small smile.

"I just wanted to say 'hi'. Maybe I can show you around, you know since your new, so you won't get lost." She smiles and I nod once again then start to walk away, but she follows me.

What can she possibly want from me? Does she know me? No of course not, You have no friends.

I look back and I hear her say, "So how yhu been." Oh you know I'm anxiety, scared, been abused, depressed, suici...."Fine." is all I say. She smiles in understanding.

"Me to."

Ok goodbye now.

"Why do you look hurt?"

What did she say?

"What." I think didn't hear her correctly.

"I said what do you have now? What class?" She tells me. That is not what I heard at all. I think I'm just being paranoid or something.

I take out my schedule paper from my back Jean pocket. "History." I say and she smiles and slightly jumps.

"Me to." She takes the schedule away from me and scans it. "We have three classes together; History, Literature, and Gym. And the. we have lunch, 7th period." smiling she give me back the paper and we walk to class.

“Do you know me?" I ask Lilly.

"uhh, No. Why do you ask?"

"I don't know it's like...never mind." She raises her eyebrows but I ignore her.

As soon as I enter the class my heart literally drops to my toes at the sight of him....Harry.

Another class with him awesome....ugh.

"I'm sorry I forgot his in this class." Lilly whispers and walk to a seat n the front.

This is just great.

"Hello! You must be the new kid Kylie, am I right?" the teacher asked. I nod. "I'm Mr. Smith, You can sit where ever you want." He gestures his hand around the room.

I look around and find a perfect seat in the back corner. I walk with my head down and sit where I wanted avoiding all the laughter coming from the students.

'You should lighten up a little, Kay.' My sister's voice rings in my head again for the second time. I sigh and place my head in my hand and lean my elbow on the desk.

Why is this day going so slow? Why can't it be a regular fast school day?

UGH...

"He is staring at you" my subconscious tells me. What does she mean. I look around the room and see...Harry turned around staring at me like I just shot someone and ran away.

What does he want? He's really weird. Who is he?

*Bell rings*

__________________

*ending of 6th period*

Oh my God, finally only two more periods to go. This day has killed me inside and out.

I get out of gym with Lilly. She won't get away.

"Kay?" Finally a familiar voice.