Chapter 5

Kylie's P.O.V

When I wake up the next morning it's 6:12 A.M, my eyes are puffy and watery. When I get out of bed I head to the bathroom, wash my face and I look strange at the girl in the mirror.

This isn't the same girl from 3 years ago, before her mom died. This is a devil trying to get the best out of her. This girl right here had a fun life, not so cool but somethings will come together and we were all a happy family. Now look at her, she gets her self to sleep by crying every night and stays in the darkness all day.

"Are you up?" Brooke's voice spoke startling me and breaking me from my gaze.

"Yeah, I'm in the bathroom!" I yell to her and turn the shower on.

When I get out the shower Brooke is getting dressed. She stares at me with soft eyes. What?

"Yes?" I ask and walk to the dresser taking out my loose jeans and a black worn out shirt.

She clears her throat and looks away finishing what she was doing before I came in the room. "Nothing." Her voice comes out squeaky and raspy but I ignore her weird glaze and get dressed.

I put on my black hoodie and grab my bag. From right know I look like a bum in the street but I can care less about my appearance right now.

It's only Wednesday morning and it feels like this week is going to be really slow. So it's time for school right now. I really am not in the mood to go and deal with Lilly and seeing Harry again is just going to be nightmare. I don't care though, I'm already living in a nightmare...

"Kay, before we leave let's talk." Brooke tells me sitting down on her bed. I walk to her and she pats the blank side next to her. "Sit." She looks up and pats it again and I obey.

"What is it?" I ask making a confused face, but I know where this is going.

"That guy," I knew it! "That guy Harry, why were you so afraid yesterday?" she asks placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I don't know," I look down. I really don't know why I was afra-nervous around him. When I see him its like my body freezes and I can't move from the sight of him.

"Yes you do because you-" I cut her off

"No I don't!" I almost shout and Brooke flinches a little. "Sorry, I mean I really don't know. He is just really...mean I guess, I don't know. Okay?" I say getting up and walking towards do door after she nods.

....

"Hi Kay!" Lilly calls after me, running

"Don't call me that." I snap

"Why? Your sister calls you-"

"Okay? That doesn't mean yhu can call me that"

"Sorry, I just-"

"It's ok," I roll my eyes and walk away from her, but she is like right behind me. She never gets away. If she keeps following me I think I'm going to have to-

"Did you go to that...party at Harry's house?" She asks breaking me from my violent thoughts. Wait? did she just say Harry's.. house. I was at Harry's house... Wow!

"Yes, anything else you wanna know?" I ask with a harsh tone. I'm being so mean to her, when she has been the only nice one to me since I came to this school. I kinda feel bad.

"No I'm sorry for asking." She sighs and stays quiet, while we head to literature. First period. Which Harry could appear, ugh.

I look over to Lilly when we sit down and she looks sad. Now I really feel bad. I should talk to her later?

Yeah I should!

I look away and go back to my reading some novel, when a folded paper hits me and lands on my desk. I look around to see who threw it and Harry mouths "read it." I roll my eyes but open the folded up paper.

"You and I are going to talk after this period ends!" the note says.

Why does he want to talk to me? Because you were in his house and your sister slapped him, duhh! There she goes being annoying again, I hate her with a passion. She fucking kills me..literally!

************************

hey! It's me!! lml it's like 5:10 a.m right now and I'm so hyper. This chapter is really short but I just wanted to update something right now for yhu guys because I haven't updated in a while, so I'm sorry for it being short but I will update again soon. Mkayyyyy!!!

baiiiii :)

~Angie :*